Chapter 41

The movie of the night was A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night, an Indie movie that I'd already seen, but was so good that I definitely wanted to see it again.

"Oohh, yay!" I practically squealed. "Just give me a coupla minutes to get my pjs on, I love that movie!"

"You've seen it already?" Matthew asked. "Tell me, Tinker Bell, did you do anything while you were at uni besides swim, play the piano, and watch movies?"

"Matty, are you implying that I didn't live a full life while I was at school?" I asked, smiling at him as I ran up the stairs.

"I'm not implying anything, love, I'm just suggesting that you watched a lot of movies, that's all," he called after me.

"You can run so fast," panted Teddy as he closed the door behind him.

"I'm just happy," I said, turning to him. "I had a really great day, and now I'm going to have a really great evening, that's all."

I stepped close to Teddy, hugging myself to him with all my might. His arms closed around me, just as tight. "Show me your smile, Birdie," he whispered.

I leaned my forehead against his, kissing him and smiling.

"There's the smile," he grinned, stroking the back of my head.

"Can I wear the sweatshirt you wore today? Please?" I asked.

He gestured toward the bed, where he'd tossed it after pulling it off.

"Can I wear the T-shirt you were wearing underneath it, too?" I rubbed my hand up and down his chest, where he was still wearing the plain white T-shirt he'd worn all day. He pulled it over his head and handed it it to me. I pulled off my sweater, the tank top underneath, and unhooked the bra, tossing them in a heap. Teddy watched me, making me feel a little self conscious and more than a little turned on. I pulled the T-shirt on. It was a little tight, and with no bra, it was all out there, so to speak. Teddy blew air out of his cheeks and stepped close, reaching for me. I sighed as I felt his hands on me. He lowered his head, and I could feel his mouth through the fabric of the shirt, the friction and the wetness driving me out of my mind. I grabbed his hair, controlling the movement of his head, moaning with my eyes closed, biting my lower lip.

"Any chance we can skip the movie and just stay up here? Hmm?" He whispered.

"They're waiting for us," I whispered back.

He sighed. "Okay, okay, later, then," he said, straightening up, handing me his Rolling Stones sweatshirt, giving his wet dog head shake.

I pulled on yoga pants with black leg warmers and socks, completing a strange but warm ensemble.

Teddy put on his Manchester United sweat pants with matching sweat shirt and socks, and we made our way downstairs.

"Tonight, I'm cuddling on the sofa with my girlfriend, and you three can cuddle up however you like," Teddy announced. "I think I've shared her warmth with you lot enough; I want her for myself, you guys can keep warm with blankets, okay?"

"Okay, mate, no need to get in a strop," said Gethin. "We'll manage to keep warm somehow without Tinker Bell."

Teddy settled down in the corner of the sofa with a blanket and motioned for me to join him. I sat down next to him, and he covered both of us.

Ronan was next to me, with my feet on his lap, and Matty was on the other side of him. Geth had the recliner.

"You guys, wait until see the actor who plays the main character, he's so fucking handsome, he's been called the Iranian James Dean," I said. This description made the boys laugh. "I'm not fucking kidding, boys, just look at him! My god, he is so good looking. And he speaks five languages!"