31 ; Baby, You Could Devastate Me

Začať od začiatku

She finished applying her lace underwear, and was seconds from removing her secured towel to fasten her lace bra when the door suddenly opened and revealed a lively Dean Winchester with his usual, glittering grin. Upon opening the door, without knocking she might add, he froze instantaneously as he witnessed her exposed, glistening skin. She didn't have time to register his wandering eyes that were glimmering with admiration.

Odessa tightened her grasp on the towel, shrieking as she grabbed the nearest thing beside her to toss at him. He hastily caught the item, being shaken from his daydream and he smirked egotistically as he examined the mesh fabric in his hand. "I've never been a fan of surprises, but, hey, I can make an exception for this one. " He said, displaying her onyx-black bra as he eyed the lingerie with wonderment. "Put these in the 'yes' pile." 

She rolled her eyes and stepped forward, yanking her bra from his hands. "Dean, ever heard of knocking or are you completely void of manners now?" She asked, evading his piercing gaze. 

Entering the room, just as he did hours ago, he half-shrugged and frowned as he closed the door behind him. "Eh, didn't think it was necessary. This isn't anything I haven't seen before." Well, he wasn't lying. They'd seen each other half-dressed, only in their boxers/bra and panties, plenty of times, but this was the first time Dean had seen her undressed with entirely contrasting perspective. 

Jutting her index finger in his direction, she raised an eyebrow. "You haven't seen me naked," She corrected, a glistering grin teasing her lips.

Dean wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Is that an offer," He questioned, and she rolled her eyes, well-aware of his humorous manner. "But, seriously, get dressed. Sam's got another vision and says it's pretty important." There was a distinctive edge in his voice, something off and she didn't need to ponder on the thought any further to know he was keeping some from her. 

Inching forward, her eyes eyes widened. "Is he okay?" She asked frantically. 

He nodded, dismissing her worries with a half-shrug. "He's fine, but we've got to go. Get dressed." He repeated.

Opening the door, Dean turned his back towards her and was seconds from departing the room when Odessa acted without thinking. "Dean, I..." She called out, unaware of her actions until after she spoke and processed her own words. He whirled around, facing her with his mouth open, as if he were expecting her utter those three words back. 'I like you' is what she wanted to say, so terribly much, but she somehow restrained herself. She shook her head, redirecting her gaze back at her hands. "Nothing. Can you just bring me one of your t-shirts, please? Mine haven't been washed yet." She lied, and she wondered if there was any use in attempting to lie, seeming as he didn't appear to believer her.

His shoulders drooped, and his eyes' glimmer of anticipation ceased. "Yeah, sure. No problem." And as the door closed behind him, she closed her eyes tightly and mentally cursed herself for turning down this opportunity to get everything she desired.

<<>>

Odessa, with a disinterested expression, examined her scarlet-coated nails as Sam and Dean spoke with some man who was apparently connected to Sam's vision. Speaking of, she wasn't informed of what this vision was predicting because both brothers refused to explain the details. From the distance, she watched as they both turned around and made their way back to the Impala. Sam motioned for her to stop leaning against the hood of the car, and to follow them. She obliged with the wordless demand, and was soon ambling beside Sam with Dean trailing her.

Walking up the curb, Sam accidentally bumped into a wooden pole and halted, having Odessa scrunch her eyebrows in bewilderment as she watched him scrutinize the beam intently. "Hey," He said, jutting his index fingers towards the engraved letters that were carved with something sharp. Dean read the word aloud, unaware of the significance of the word. "Roanoke. Lost colony. Ring a bell? Dean, did you pay any attention to history class?" He asked, arms spread wide in an inquisitive manner.