Holding Onto You Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes I let go of Brian walking backyard and with each step I took back, Brian looked more and more broken.

I stopped and he turned to leave. "Brian." He turned to face me again. "I believe we've got the house to ourselves. I'm going to head to your room, so if you want to join me then let's go and bring some snacks otherwise I'll go raid your kitchen while you stay here and admire the pool the whole day."

I turned to go inside and he ran to me jumping on my back and wrapping his arms and legs around me planting millions of kisses on me. "I love you. You are such an idiot but I love you and you belong only to me, no one else."

I pulled him off and turned to face him. "I am yours and no one else's. You and I are solid now Brian and we're going to make this work. I won't lie to you, I love Hunter in a way that's impossible for me to ever figure out but I want to be with you and nothing is going to come between us now."

"Okay enough of all this mushy talk let's go eat then we can go to my room. You've got some making up to do." He took my hand and led me back to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"How should I know what are the options, but I'm definitely on the list of things you can eat." He rolled his eyes at me as I pulled him close. I kissed him full on exploring his delicious mouth.

He pulled away and went to the fridge opening it and scanning its contents. I sat on the high stool pulling out my phone and reading my messages. I wanted to call Hunter and ask him if he sorted things out with Finn but I knew Brian wouldn't like it.

"Vince I have something really exciting to tell you. Guess where my parents are gone." He said as he sat next to me.

"On honeymoon, please spare me the details." I put my phone back in my pocket looking up to see a sandwich on the counter. I immediately dug in.

"No not on honeymoon. Seriously you have a one track mind. They are gone to meet an agency to adopt a little boy who's currently in foster care. I'm getting a little brother." He looked so handsome when he smiled so big.

"Wow that's cool man. Come here." He stood up and came close to me and I pulled him on my lap. I kissed him, his happiness radiating onto me.

We ate and spoke and kissed for about thirty minutes before finally reaching Brian's room and falling onto his bed getting rid of our clothes and only being left in our briefs.

We kissed vigorously and I was getting so worked up by how good this felt. Brian flipped us over and straddled me grinding our hips together. The friction caused me to go insane and I pulled him down joining our lips again. He kissed down my chest and to my waist and just as he was about to pull down my underwear my phone started ringing.

"Ugh are you serious, just ignore it and carry on." I moaned hoping the ringing would stop.

"It might be important." Brian said leaning across the bed and pulling my jeans close taking out my phone from the pocket. "It's Hunter." I noticed a slight ray of annoyance but it disappeared.

I took the phone from him with and apologetic smile. "Hello." I answered.

"Vince." I immediately pushed Brian off me and set up when I heard Hunter's voice, he was crying. Did Finn break up with him.

"Hunter what's wrong?" This sounded more serious than a break up.

"Vince, Finn he..." Okay this time I knew it was more serious.

"Vince my house, Finn someone is.. just come, quick." I didn't waste a second. I shot up and in some super power way got my clothes on faster than a blink of an eye and I was down and in my car even faster. I heard Brian call my name but I wasn't stopping for anything. Something happened to Finn and my life felt like it was ending.