TBTL Chapter 1⃣7⃣

TORM BY TWO LOVERS CHAPTER 1⃣7⃣

Hi 👋 it had been like forever since I last updated. Sorry but anyways, this chapter will be long and I hope you'll read it because I have grown like a million heads just think of a plot in this chapter.

Please vote and read and tell your friends about this not so good but good story k bye Hahahahaha ❤️

.......

CHAPTER 35: TORN BY TWO LOVERS 35

➕Amber POV➕

"Amber! What took you so long in picking up the damn phone!?" A girl squirmed, it annoyed me because she was talking really so fast and I feel like my eardrums are gonna burst with her voice's impact against my ear.

"Oh! The silent treatment?" Then I realized it was Yannee who was squeaking on the other line. It had been years I haven't hung out with her and Maisy. I need to cope up with things. Like, seriously.

"Oh, hey, hey!" I answered like almost immediately because I know she won't stop blabbering about some stuffs I could not handle.

Then I realized that that Yannee had been quiet so I opted to speak up once again. "Hey! So what's up?" I asked as I turned against my window and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Amber baby! Yannee left her phone with me temporarily because she got something- I don't know," Maisy answered like she was being chased by a dog, it was good to speak to them again. "We're coming over!" She said as she hung up the phone before I could answer back.

As I checked the time on my phone, it was barely 10 in the morning, 9:06 to be exact and I haven't freshen up and ugh, this is frustrating.

I was about to stand up and make my way to the shower when my phone rang again.

As I narrowed my eyes to the screen, the caller was Sean. He really doesn't know when to stop but I answered his call anyways, maybe it was an emergency, maybe he has something important to tell me.

"Sean?" I asked rhetorically, "what do you want?" I followed up.

He was silent in the first few seconds but answered. "I'm coming over. Emergency!" The devil said, "I'll be there at 9:30, be sure to be fresh" and I know he is definitely smirking on the other line.

I don't know but when he said those words. My cheeks heated up and a smile crept to my lips. I know this is stupid so I mentally slapped myself.

"Sean's a damn player" my subconscious bit up that made my chest ache. Oh shit! Did I say my heart or my chest ached? Holy! I take that back. He is a player and I don't give a damn about him.

"Amber, Amber, it is too obvious that you have grown to like the guy by the freakin' days!" My inner voice spoke up like, immediately. But I chose not to answer. My inner voice is too damn annoying at times when Sean is the topic to be battled.

I paced and picked up my phone and checked my phone, it was already 9:11. Only 19 minutes to freshen up before Sea--- Maisy and Yannee would come over.

"Shut up! I know you're expecting Sean!" My inner voice suddenly interrupted which is so ugh frustrating slash annoying. I bit my lip.

Because my inner voice is slightly right. I mean, if I don't freshen up, I'm sure that beast is going to criticize me for having a bird's nest and a not-so-bad-but-still-bad-odor. But it is not that overpowering! I still smell good.

But I'm 99.9% sure that Sean is going to exaggerate stuffs because he is gay and an over-reacting jerk.

I mentally slapped myself and grabbed my towel and robe and headed to the shower.