TBTL Chapter

TORN BY TWO LOVERS CHAPTER 🔟

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN <3

◀️Marty POV▶️

After the talk I and giggles with Caylee, we finally proceeded to our respective classroom. The warning bell haven't rang yet but we opted to be early so that we have leisure time.

As we arrived in the classroom, we were looking for our seats and immediately sat down and heaved out a very deep sigh. Reminiscing the events yesterday, it just stresses me out. And I'll be freaking out too.

As Caylee did mind her own business, which his sketching, I also proceeded in getting a book of mine out from my very bag. 'A Walk to Remember' by Nicholas Sparks. I know what you're thinking people, I sound gay, I know. But if you can read the variety of the various stories of Nicholas Sparks, you cannot take your mind and eyes off the book for it is very addictive.

Once the book was out from my bag, I desperately opened it to the first page, which are always the Prologue. But I spend time reading it to, because it gives me the clue on how the story would run. And it will actually give me the 'chills'.

When I start to read the very first official page of the book, I could feel a funny feeling in my spine as I go on reading. I choked the words in my mind. The words are deep English and it adds words to my vocabulary, which is very beneficial for my state and being.

Once I got my mind fully focused in what I am reading, I am lost. I am lost in the world I am living. It's like I am just not imagining the world of the book but it seems like, I was inside the book. Inside the story. One of the characters.

I was situated in a very complex situation in the story, I didn't want to be disturbed. Not until I was annoying by the spontaneous poking of the side of my stomach. I groaned and grunting but the poking never stopped, it is very persistent.

Poke

POKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dammit!

"MARTY!" my eyes fluttered and I was back in Earth. As I saw the figure in front of me clearing already, I can see Caylee there, folding her arms across her chest and her hair down to her shoulders.

"GOOD MORNING, MR. BOOKWORM!" Caylee said sarcastically. And then she turned her back to me and stood up. And as my eyes scanned the room, I was the only one sitting and seemed to be lost.

This is HYSTERICAL! I was so into the moment in the book that I was completely lost in the real world. I was stunned, my mind didn't process the situation I am in.

*Mr. Bennington clears throat*

And it snapped me back to reality, full- time. "Mind to have some respect, Mr. Williams?" Mr. Bennington snapped.

As I heard the word, respect. I automatically stood up and apologized for the buffering act of mine.

"Okayy. So, Good Morning Class." He greeted enthusiastically. And as always, we also greet him back, good morning. Our school is really strict whenever it comes to discipline and respect. And I thought why Sean was never expelled. Charmspeaking, I thought.

The school revolves around the two words that is very particular; RESPECT and DISCIPLINE.

As Mr. Bennington requested or commanded us to sit down and to get our books in History, my favorite subject. So, all students rapidly obeyed and started looking at the front sight.