TBTL Chapter 1⃣6⃣

TORN BY TWO LOVERS CHAPTER 1⃣6⃣

➕Amber POV➕

Today is a Saturday and I don't want to do anything until a a ring of my phone woke me up, that made me almost fall off my bed.

As my eyes narrowed into my phone's screen, it was Sean's name who is making my phone stupidly vibrating and ringing like there's no tomorrow.

I let it be and waited for it to stop and I'll just be taking the next call he will make, if ever he will call back but I know he would.

And as I predicted, the ringing and vibrating stopped and I smiled triumphantly and desultorily because he dropped his call while I'm just staring at my phone like nothing or nobody is calling.

I stretched my sore and exhausted limbs as I try to get myself off of bed. I was so exhausted with the stroll and shopping with Sean yesterday.

He was really a control freak as I pick my choices for myself, all he all did yesterday was contradict and point this and that. He pissed me off yesterday yet I had fun, especially when I blew a horn in his ears when he was not turning or at my direction when we were at the toy store.

When I did that, he gripped my wrists and dragged me towards the exit of that certain toy store. I laughed my ass off as he tried to recover from that loud, shrill of his at the store.

People turned to look at him and suspected that he was gay. The son of one of the most influential guy In the world is a GAY?! But Sean wasn't or isn't a gay. He was just shocked and I love seeing him turning red with rage, he looks too funny when he turns red.

*Flashback

"What was that for?!" Sean interrogated me with fiery eyes, those eyes burning with rage and embarrassment at the same time.

And all I did was still laugh and made fun of him, even in his monster attitude exposed right I'm front of me!

"Halt! I just love seeing you turning red and angry! You look too cute and funny!" I gagged despite his scorching gaze burning right through my already pierced soul.

When my laughter came to a stop, I stared back at him with a grin, exposing all my white pearls.

I waited for 30 seconds when the troublesome glint of his eyes returned and are brought back to life, the fuel to the fire, is it my grin? HA HA HA HA

He was smiling, with a hint of amusement and torture embodies the certain smile.

My mouth dropped open and my eyes started to bulge when he took my hand and laced my fingers with his and there, I was dumbfounded and astonished with what he just did and what he is doing.

He started to walk but I stayed there, with a statue like body, too stiff and very hard to move and vacillate! I was still registering what is really happening.

"What's wrong?" Sean asked as he faced back to see my expression.

"Sean?" I whispered, "Pinch me!?" I demanded as I blinked back and back for the last minuted and seconds.

"Why the hell will I do that?" Sean laughed as his expression softened and leaned closer to me, without breaking eye contact, "I wouldn't do that, sweetheart!" He teased and pulled me unto him, making me crash unto his chest.

He laughed a little bit, making his broad chest rumble, sending squirms in my tummy.

We stayed there, PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION, but those times, I really don't care because he was a friend to me and I wanted to give him the same thing, the tight friendship. Not a barricaded one but the happy and frank friendship.

*end of flashback

My flashback from yesterday when a call brought my phone back to life. And when I looked and checked the number that is calling me, it is an unknown number, which means that the number was not registered in my phone.

My skin tingled, my body shaking, like, ripples in water. But I tried to stay calm because maybe this is just a classmate that is calling.

I took in a deep breath and pressed the answer button and placed the phone on my left ear.

"Hello?"
--------------

▫️Sean POV▫️

Amber is really pissing me right now, I am calling her within the last 100 hours of my life. She isn't picking up my call. Don't tell me she is angry at me?!

I sighed and attempted to make my last call, when I did, her phone cannot be contacted. I was furrowed with worry and anger because maybe she turned off her phone.

I stopped dialing her number and got out of my bed. I just wanted to greet her good morning but sadly she doesn't answer so I guess I need to not mind her right now. She's too damn stubborn.

Like the first time we met......

*Flashback

It was a bright, sunny day, and when I was a child I love going to the park alone. I grew up with no much parent attention given to me.

Yeah my family is known and all but not a family that go together for recreational crap but with business shit and things I don't have really interest in.

So, I got to the park alone, the park near the house that Amber lives. I know she lived there because she is one of the many reasons I love going to the park.

Corny as it sounds but I love seeing her cascading waves bouncing up and down when she was with her elder sister, they love playing tag and taking a picture of themselves after sweating because of a great race.

Whenever she turns to my direction, I immediately would walk myself quickly to the park so that she won't suspect anything.

But the first time I met her was when she was at the park. When she was still wearing those weird glasses of hers and the way she plays with her hair. That made me knew and feel what is true love....

Until......

*To be continued*
----

A/N: cliff hanger bwahahahaah I have no idea but at least I've update already💋

Keep reading and voting, beautiful creatures ☺️😘
-audrey ❤️