TBTL Chapter 3⃣

TORN BY TWO LOVERS CHAPTER 3⃣

➕Amber POV➕

Remembering that he was beside me with his hand gestured towards me because he wanted a seal of friendship, I just thought this was all a nightmare but with my multiple blinks, I already am awake and Sean's hand is towards me for me to shake it.

Should I or should I not? I wanted to ignore him but that would be SO rude, he is still a human being and I am not cruel, maybe a bit but whatever.

"Sean Ricks," he said, introducing his sexy self to me.

W-wait! Se-sexy self? What is wrong with me?

I was mentally gaping at him, the stories were true, he is handsome as hell. Not to describe him cliche-ly, he was purely beautiful.

Definition of perfection.

Perfectly arched brows, with moderate thickness and it was neat. Neater than the brows I have. Nose that extended perfectly, perfectly long and sharp. His eyes, don't let me describe his eyes, it's just so, wow. Bluish green with specks of gold. His lips, not looking so full but definitely pink and perfect.

He is perfect!

Shit. What did I just say? I cut off my trance and introduced myself to him too.

"You surely had a long time gaping while looking at me, huh?" Sean making his billion dollar smile surface to his lips, making him more beautiful.

Like the gods had sculpted him, making him the epitome of a man on earth.

Long time. Gaping. Looking. Wh-what?!

"I wasn't looking I mean staring at you for so long," I defended, well, obviously, I'm gonna lose to this argument.

"Don't lie. My de---" I cut him off by introducing myself to him, finally.

"Sean Ricks, this conversation is over!" I ended it just like that but this guy never gives up. He attempted to have topics that tempted me to answer it.

Thankfully, Mrs. Crawford called his attention and asked him on why he is lage in the first day of school and why didn't he alarmed her that he came in her class.

I was saved by my teacher and I am grateful for that.

He smiled at Mrs. Crawford, "I apologize, ma'am, people were swarming the area where sections were posted and I didn't push myself through those people," he explained coolly like it was the most normal thing in the world to do.

He never fails to amaze me.

"I see, don't be late next time, young man, and don't distract Ms. Cole, clear?

"Crystal."

And there was silence. My blackened earth now rested to worship my one true God.

Reverse Creation just popped inside my head, what the hell.

"So," Sean, snapping me back to the realm where my soul is residing. "Why were you staring at me a while ago? I though my charm doesn't work on the princess of the school?" Grinning like he won a battle.

Well, let me tell you something, I won't give him the silent treatment. I will give him a pretty fair fight. Because he asked for it.

"Do not be too assuming, your ego is just too high and overloaded, yeah?" I bit back to let him zip his bloody mouth up. I was being meticulous that only the both of us could hear what we really are saying to each other to prevent further misinterpretations.