TBTL Chapter 2⃣

TORN BY TWO LOVERS CHAPTER 2⃣

➕Amber POV➕

Finally, we arrived at our destination. My eyes nearly getting out and bouncing out from their sockets when I indulge the sight of my school.

Sighing heavily, I opened the car's door and took a step of the campus grounds, and when I did, I could feel that I would melt into a puddle. As I take in my surrounding, it feels like I am being suffocated.

Snapping back to the world where I belong, I can hear voices back, overwhelming me. What is wrong with me? One moment, I can magnify my sight and then I become deaf and all of a sudden, I can hear sounds back, nearly killing and bursting my eardrums.

"Bye Baby Princess! Take Care!" Mom shouted as I got out of the car.

I rolled my eyes exaggeratedly and just shrugged, mom can be so overly adorable sometimes and it's sometimes annoying too because she would do that during the wrong time of the day.

She blew me a flying kiss and drove away from this hell called school.

Then, the lyrics of Alice Cooper's song popped out of my mind...

"SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!
SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER!"

I strongly hoped that school will be out forever sooner or later, that school would end but I know it can't be because the world needs education to keep up.

Taking a few steps. I could hear people talking here and there, catching up with each other with gossips and all that.

Nearing the stairs, carrying my foot up and land, carry and land carry and land, when I was at the third step, I hear the shrill noise coming from three girls that are running like hell.

Approaching me like on turbo mode, Yannee, Maisy and Caylee hugged me like I was going to die any time this day. And they were crushing my ribs, letting me lose air as they continued to hug me and saying they miss me.

"Oh shit, guys, are you gonna kill me?" I squeaked, but they don't stop crushing me with their hugs, they intensified it, putting more force to the bear hug. "Not now, I still have plenty of things to do in my life!" I added.

"I'm gonna die if you three would not stop crushing my fragile body!" I added, my squeaking still substituted my real, authentic voice. Then finally, they backed away and just grinned and punched me playfully on the right arm.

What is wrong with these lasses?

"Don't you miss me?" Caylee pouted, it happened like a second after their grinning like fools acts. "I'm pained!" Caylee added as she hugged me again, it was like we didn't talk almost every second of the day. So, this is hilarious for me.

"Whatever, Cay, of course! I missed you so much because we didn't have the time to hang out personally!" Then I pulled away from our hug and smiled. I'm happy to see these three in front of me already, not just virtually, having a screen between us.

I nearly fell of the steps of the stairs when Maisy and Yannee just hugged me like that, I didn't expect the impact on me, I just have a little body and two of them hugging me just a sudden could kill me sooner or later. I laughed at the thought mentally.

"You will be the death of me, guys!" I laughed and squirmed to get my release.

I told them that we need to get a grip and should talk while we are walking to save time, too. Then thankfully, they agreed.

When I met Maisy, she had been a wreck, her hair disheveled to all directions, she made me think that she was a boy back then. She had all this scars and her face that was full of tear streaks. In short, when we were back on the third and fourth grade, Maisy was distorted and ignored treasure.