TBTL Chapter 1⃣3⃣

TORN BY TWO LOVERS CHAPTER 1⃣3⃣

✴️Caylee POV✴️

As I caught sight of Amber, Sean and a very new face, my heart stopped to the limit that I find it hard to breathe. I am completely out of my mind, also forgetting that Marty was in front of me that lowered his head. My mind registered everything. How pathetic of HER! THEM!

I made the right choice on not forgiving her because her excuse was just a lie. I knew she has feelings for Sean all the way but she can't say it directly to my face.

She doesn't deserve my friendship from the very start. She is just a self- centered bitch! Not thinking of anything except her very pretty ass. Just acting all innocent but deep inside, she is manipulating the matter. She was never innocent, she's just ACTING!

My insides boiled when they seem to be very happy. See that? She didn't even notice my presence. What the hell! I was about to walk out the moment when Marty grabbed my wrist so hard. He pulled me back to sit.

"Don't show them that you're a quitter!" he whispered to me. Honestly, I feel weak whenever I see Sean but with a hint of anger when Amber is with him. Deep inside me is a bleeding heart and I want it to clot but seeing them (Amber and Sean) like that? It worsens the scenario. I need to get out of here.

"What now? You're gonna show them how weak you are?" Marty shook me by the shoulders. I looked at him wearily and shot him with a frustrating look. "Make them regret, Caylee," he added. He was right. I need to make them look like a fool for causing me to suffer.

"Yeah!" that was just the word that slipped from my mouth. No need further explanation. When I looked at Marty again, he was smirking like hell. And hell yeah! He looked so hot. I was melting, but of course, I didn't make him notice that. Pffft -.-"

"That's my girl," he said as he hugged me so tight that I can't freakin' breathe. But it made me smile though, I admit. Hahahah! I am a stupid girl. I was so lucky that I had Marty by my side. He comforts me every time I feel so down. Now, that's a BESTFRIEND!

When he pulled away from that very overwhelming embrace, he tugged strands of my hair to the back of my ear and he gave me one of his smiles that bust the shit of me. Marty is a lovable guy.

Silence grew and our gazes locked, it is so weird. The atmosphere within us was just so, WEIIIIIIIRD. I need to start a topic that could break the awkwardness because honestly, I think by any minute now, I could never take my eyes off Marty.

"So," I cleared my throat for some effects that could bring us back to reality. "Oh, so," Marty fluttered his eyes which is so cute. And in an instant I could feel my face burning up. Oh no! Please GOD! Don't make me blush heavily. Oh please?! And as expected, Marty asked me why I was blushing. I furrowed my brows immediately at him and crossed my arms in front of me.

I shouldn't have blinked because with a speed of light, Marty pinched my cheeks that made me yell in pain. "Hey!" I punched him lightly. "What was that for, huh?!" I asked as I puffed my cheeks to really show him that I was angry but hid grin always makes a smile creep to my lips and within seconds, I would crack a laugh.

"You are so cute when you go all red," he stated as he straightened my forehead causing my brows to separate. "Am not!" and I stick out my tongue at him.

"You're gonna regret what you did, Caylee," he smirked again which made me blush again! Tsss this guy is such a girl killer. But luckily, he doesn't hit on girls. He focuses on studies first. Not like Sean! Pffft!"