Adrianne Look surprised...but Cory is kinda sceptical about it.

Tyra: Daddy dont worry about it. Hes sweet, funny, smart, nice, and treats Kamiyah like a queen. Hes just like Holden.

Holden flashes a big smile at Tyra and they kiss.

Holden: Yeah hes a really cool guy. Nothing to be worried about. 

Cory: Alright.....

Adrianne: SO how long have yu guys been togther? 

Kamiyah: A month since 2 days ago. 

Waiter: Hello my names Elizabeth and I'll be surving yu today *blah blah blah they order drinks and food and it comes* 

Adrianne: Oh yeah! I forgot to give yu yur birthday present!! *scoots Kamiyah a big box that has a huge bow*

Kamiyah: Ooo! I wonder what it is! Can i open it daddy?

Holden: Go ahead *sips his wine*

Kamiyah starts getting excited because she knows her present is going to be gooodd!!! She rips it open and reveals....

Kamiyah: *gasp* MACBOOK PRO! OMG! THANK YU! I WANTED ONE SOO BAD!!!!

Adrianne: Your mom told me yu wanted one and she couldnt afford one right now, so I gave yu one!

Kamiyah: Yayy! Thank yu!- Wait what do yu mean cant afford one right now?

All the adults look at each other like they got busted.

Kamiyah: What? 

Tyra and Holden look at each other and holden nods his head gesturing to tell Kamiyah.

Kamiyah: Whats going on?

Tyra: Do yu want to be called big sister or sissy?

Kamiyah's mouths drops! Her heart stopped for 3 secconds.  And she has a blank look on her face!

Tyra: Are yu ok!?

Kamiyah: I..um..I..excuse me for a sec.  *she panically walks to the bathroom*

She starts going into what the hell just happend mode. She picks up her phone and calls Ray.

Phone convo

Kamiayh: Ray! This is an emergency!

Ray: Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down! What happend?

Kamiyah:  My mom!

Ray: Whats wrong!

Kamiyah: She has a thingy inside her!

Ray: A what?

Kamiyah: Yu kno! Like waahh! The things that crawl and poop every 5 minutes! Those things!

Ray: Aww tell her I said congratulations!

Kamiyah: Yu dont understand! Ive been the only child for 15 years! And now this! I-I-I mean i thinkI'm happy, but Im not.  I'm not going to b the only child anymore! I'm so used to being the only one! The sky is falling, an dI;'m acting like fucking chicken little! 

Ray: Kamiyah. *she rambles on* Kamiyah!  Breathe. In. out. Its going to b alright. I had to deal with the same problem.

Kamiyah: Not when yur 15 tho!

Ray: Kamiyah look I have to get back to dance rehearsal (theyre at break) Dave is callin' me ok? I'll text yu later but I have to go. 

Dave in the background: "Hey! No personal calls. We gotta finish the last 5 8 counts to gone."