Mmmm~ Dog Food

LISTEN TO THE SOBG IT FITS THIS SO MUCH XD!!! (I'm sorry but I had to!) oh btw this is when they genin lol. Oh yeah 👏thank you @kibalover2526 for the suggestion🙌Requests are still open and Sorry for slow updates!

Your POV
"NEKO NEKO NII!" I yelled but everyone stared at me like I'm crazy. "What???" I dropped my ears down as I wrapped my tail around my left leg and did the cute sad kitten face.

"Hey! (Y/N) I'll do it if you choose out of the bag" Naruto bribed. I smiled widely "Really?! YAY! I'll do it" I put my hand in the bag and took out...."Dog food? Oh isn't that kiba?" Naruto asked as I blushed and went into my own fantasy. Naruto dragged you and kiba to the closet, "DONT YOU MAKE ANY KITTENS OR PUPS IN THERE!" (F/N) Yelled and gave you a thumbs up smiling evilly.

As I was still in a trance, I felt lips press against mine softly....that's of course when I finally broke out of it and blushed a dark shade of red, also going wide eyed. A little later I finally kissed back and wrapped my tail around his waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms slithered around my waste making no space in-between both of us.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly......Denied... him access basically making him work for it. He tugged on my tail that was around his waste which made me moan. He took that time to slip his tongue in my mouth. We wrestled for dominance but I let him win....it's not like I wanted to or anything.

We separated since we had lack of air as I looked at him I realized he was blushing madly too and that akamaru was on his head the whole time. "My mother told me that cats and dogs will never love each other, I can now prove to her she's wrong" he smiled and pet my head. I started purring and leaning into his hand, telling him that I liked it.

The door shot open and (F/N) didn't look so happy. "Hey! That's lame you guys didn't do anything!" She pouted  and walked off back to her corner. Me and kiba walked out hand in hand and sat on the floor waiting for who's turn is it next.

Congrats you got kiba!

DONE!!! More requests??? Anyone???