A mask

Hallelujah I'm back!!!!! I know i haven't updated in a LONG while but here ya go! :3
------------------
I pulled out a mask and automatically knew who it was 'OH MAH LORD!!!'. I looked over at kakashi and blushed, while he got up and walked in a closet.

I walked behind him into the closet as well. Once we were in Guy sensei closed and locked the door.

"S-soooo here's your m-mask back" I said trying to play it off cool. "Thanks" he replied grabbing the mask and putting it on, I watched and blushed.

A minute passed and Kakashi has been staring at me the whole time, 'he looks nervous about something'.

"Hey kakashi?"

"Hm?"

"Is something wrong you look frustrated about something"

"Will you hold still for me?"

"W-WHA???"

"Just hold still"

"A-alright >\\\<"

Kakashi put a hand on my cheek and came closer to my face and each time he came closer I blushed more and more of a deep red. He pulled his mask down and came close enough for our lips to become in contact of each other's.

'H-he's kissing me?!?! N-no way!!! This is just a dream! It's gotta be a dream!!! U-Uh should I kiss back! WELL OF COURSE I SHOULD IM KISSING MY CRUSH DAMMIT!' I yelled in my mind and finally kissed back.

Not a minute later that we started a full out makeout session as he asked for an entrance and I ABSOLUTELY allowed him access to my wet cavern.

That's when Guy opened up the door and had tears streaming down his face, and shouted "TIMES UP" and mumbling about how he lost his chance with me.

Me and Kakashi walked out (Kakashi put his mask back on) "I WONT LOSE TO YOU KAKASHI!!! I SHALL WIN (Y/N)'S HEART NO MATTER WHAT!!!" He yelled.

'This is gonna be a loooong day ;-.-'.

CONGRATS

YOU GOT THE HOT JONIN KNOWN AS KAKASHI :D

Sorry for not updating in a while a lot of shit happened in my life but I hope u liked it @hiilovefox thank you for the suggestion, KIBA NEXT, then obito and others but in the mean while YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS THAT I MADE :D