Hair Tie (idk how to spell!)

A/N I'm sorry I hate these to but srsly u guys are bae like...124 reads?! I never knew I would get that much reads, THANK YOU! And btw shell shocked and game on are my favorite songs! Ok moving on Hope u like dis!

---------------------------------------------

I picked out a hair tie 'did I pick out a girl like ten ten or something like that?'

"I believe you picked my item" 'oh no it's not neji is it?!' I looked at the person heading to the door and indeed it was neji.

I had a crush on neji ever since we were on the same team. I walked to the closet and Hinata closed the door and locked it.

I leaned against the wall arms folded.'I doubt he wants to do anything with me, we're just friends.. Right?'

"Hey (Y/N) may I ask you a question?" neji asked.

"You just did" I replied being a little quirky

"Do you like me?" He asked ignoring my quirkiness.

"I don't know do you like me?"I asked a small smirk on my face.

"W-wha...? I-I-I....uhhh...grrrr... y-yes" he mumbled the last part obviously flustered.

I finally built up the courage to go up to him and kiss him which I did. Once I pulled away blushing 50 shades of red finally realizing my actions.

"Y-yes I d-d-Do like you neji" I replied loud enough for him to hear me.

Then he kissed me with passion and snaked his arms around my waist to pull me closer which made me put my arms around his neck Instinctively.

Soon it turned heated with him fighting for dominance in my mouth which made me moan once he won.

Then he started roaming my body feeling every inch. But soon we parted because  we  could hear people walking toward us. So I went back to my side of the wall and folded my arms again. Also pretending like nothing happened.

The door slammed open by Naruto and looking at both of us with disapproval.

"Why didn't you guys do anything?!" Naruto yelled at us

"We are just friends Naruto nothing more and nothing less." I stated with a blank face and walked out of my closet arms still crossed while Sakura scolds  at Naruto and punches him.

Congrats you got neji!!! Your lucky, he is very loyal and protective!