A kunai

I pulled out a kunai and I made sure not to get pricked by it but on the bright side I can probably steal the kunai.  I looked at the corner of my eye and saw certain duckbutt stand up.

I also saw Sakura and ino glaring at me 'heh...I'm totally gonna die after this😔'
"Well what are you waiting for, it's time you two love birds start making me an uncle!" (Sorry I had 2 XD) Naruto said pushing you and the duck butt in the closet, but before Naruto closed the door I flipped him off cuz I'm that awesome.

Once Naruto closed the closet door and locked it, I went to the other side of the closet opposite of Sasuke's side.

"Hn..hey (Y/N).." Sasuke said to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I asked a bit harsh then intended.

"I wanna know why you hate me..." He demanded but his voice sounded closet than when he last talked.

"I don't hate you..." I said simply standing up and then leaning on the wall I was sitting at.

"Then why don't you fangirl over me??? I have tried so hard to make you notice me but you never did! You never even give a damn!" He whisper yelled so no one else can hear and pinned me on the wall.

"Fine! Wanna know why I never gave a damn?! It's cuz I like you and I have a hard time showing it!" I whisper yelled at him "bet you think I'm weak now for telling you..." But I got a reaction that I never knew would EVER happen! Sasuke kissed me roughly with passion.

He moved his hands to my waist and pulled me close while I put my arms around his neck while things got more heated.

He glided his tongue over my bottom lip to ask for entrance to my mouth, but I teased him and kept it shut which made him growl in return.

He brought his mouth to my neck and bit on it which made me moan because he immediately found my soft spot. He took this opportunity to connect our lips again and scavenge my mouth which made me moan again in pleasure.

Sasuke slowly pulled away and when he did there was saliva connecting our lips.

"That was interesting but don't tell anyone about us I don't want fan girls trying to kill me And stuff like that." I said.

"Hn" is all he said and we let go and went back to our corners, only to have Sakura and Ino glare at me and look at Sasuke with caring eyes. Then Naruto went in the middle of the two fangirls only to see us on opposite sides of the closet doing nothing.

"Wow you guys are really lame! And here I thought we'd find you two making out or something" Naruto complained

" tch like I'd make out with that self fish duckbutt" I scoffed but only Sasuke knew I was messing around, which made him mentally smirk.

"Hn, whatever" he said and walked out of the closet with his hand in his pocket and say back in his seat again.

Congrats you got the DuckButt, You must be Lucky to find your way into his soulless heart‼️😜