Some sand

A/n this is for @Jiraiya_Jr u welchum!

I put my hand in the hat and I tried pulling out something but it was falling threw my hand so I took a scoop full of it and tried my best not to have it fall. It was sand. 'That means it's---' then I heard the closet close.

I put the sand back in its hat and walked to the closet and opened the door, let myself in and who ever was behind me locked it.

"Hey G-gaara" I stuttered blushing because to me he wasn't scary but hot (no pun intended😉).

"Hey (Y/N)....I have a question for you..." He replied.

"A-ask away" I again stuttered out.

"Are you...AFRAID...of me?" He asked with a little...sadness? In his tone ' wow that's new'.

"N-No I'm not afraid of you I-" you got interrupted when he KISSED you. As you to kissed be wrapped his arms around your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck. The one innocent kiss turned 0-100 real quick as he slid his tongue across your bottom lip to ask for  entrance which you excepted.

The door opened by Naruto only to be greeted by a sand wall in front of him.

"HEY THATS NOT FAIR TIMES UP!!" Naruto whined while Sakura slapped upright the head.

"Sorry guys we will use a different room" she apologized at the wall but little did they now that room turned HOT!~

Congrats you got the kazekage! In the ending I couldn't help but laugh XD! Sorry for not updating