A shoji peice

A/N that song fits shikamaru XD anyway on with the GAME!!!

I pulled out a shoji peice and I instantly blushed because I automatically knew whom it was because we hang out and play shoji all the time and they are usually draws.

"Shikamaru it's your turn" choji said to wake up shikamaru.

"Huh? Oh what a drag I thought I'd be able to sleep at least half of the game but here I am the first one picked...well let's get this over with" he sighed and got up, heading towards the closet with me following behind as well as Sakura with a grin on her face.

"Seven minutes starts now and shikamaru don't fall asleep in there or I will poor water on your head to wake you up!" She said sternly in a motherly voice and close the door.

"Tch troublesome woman" shikamaru mumbled and walked right next to where I am sitting and sat next to me.

It was silent for a little until he broke the silence.

"Tell me the truth do you wanna do something? Because you have been staring at me for awhile and it's making me uncomfortable" he commented looking me straight in the eyes which made me blush a deep red.

"Uhhhh s-sure" I stuttered then moved in front of him "what n-n--"?!

Before I knew it shikamaru was kissing me while I was wide eyed still processing everything that's happening. After a bit I finally relaxed into the kiss that soon turned into a make out session.

He licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance which I kept close to tease him.

"Troublesome woman...." He mumbled in the kiss as he brought his hand to my butt and squeezed it which made me moan in the kiss which he took this chance to stick his tongue in my mouth and roam around the new territory he just accessed.

But before anything else happened the door opened well more along the lines slammed open by choji that was smiling like an idiot with Ino next to him smirking.

"I never knew you had it in ya SHIKA!" Ino said still with a smirk as we got up hand in hand and sat where shikamaru sat earlier but I was sitting on his lap.

"Yea, yea whatever ino" he mumbled into my neck.

Congrats you got SHIKA!!! Aren't you lucky to have the lazy genius!

Another a/n I forgot to ask on the a/n earlier in the last chapter if you want any of those chosen anime's Boyfriend scenarios I will also do AKATSUKI BF scenarios to if you guys want ok? Ok bye!!