Jonin party!!!!

A/n I know I didn't do all of the Naruto characters but if you request them then I'll still do it. Now it's time to do seven minutes in heaven with jonin's~ oh yeah btw YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME WITH THE READS I LOVE U PEEPS now on with the story.
-------------------------------
Readers point of view

Today is a celebration party for my arrival back from a very long mission that took 3 and a half years to do. I am getting dressed into a comfy outfit since its not gonna be fancy, I checked the time "shite I have five minutes left! =-O " I hurried out of my house and went to shizune's (yes the parts is at the hokages place :-| ).

I made it inside and took off my sandals(?) while everyone wad talking and joking around. I walked around still not noticed until guy pointed it out that I was here and all the jonin's walked up to congratulate me on my mission.

"Okay now that y/n is here lets play a game called seven minutes in heaven! And kakashi i bet you ¥900 that ill get Y/N!" guy yelled while pulling a jar out of nowhere 'well we are jonin's and full of surprises ' "Game on" kakashi agreed then all the other guy jonin's went into the bet too. 'Ya gotta be kidding me!=:O '

Every one dropped a paper with a color on it except the girls well... Should I say girl, shizune, tsundae and kuranaei (Is that how you spell her name?) didn't join so its just me :-\ . Guy brought the hat up to me and told me to pick a paper my hand in the box and I pulled out.....

 Guy brought the hat up to me and told me to pick a paper my hand in the box and I pulled out