"I-I'm sorry" I pleaded. She looked at me, disgusted and kicked me in the stomach.

"I don't accept your apologies slut"

I cry louder, hoping for someone to hear me. She scratches my cheek, punching me in the eye at the same time.

***

Hours passed and she was still hurting me. I couldn't feel anything, I stopped screaming after she started cutting my back. Yeah, that bitch started cutting my back.

She stops, rolls me back on my back and punches me in the jaw.

After spitting at my hair, she gets up and opens a new bottle of vodka.

"Get up bitch, I don't wanna see that ugly face of yours."

I get up slowly, feeling pain shoot up through my whole body as I walk upstairs. I collapse on my bed, feeling my body relax a little. I then cry. Cry until I couldn't no more.

The time I closed my eyes, it was around 4 am.

***

When I woke up, I couldn't feel my body, or move it either. I just laid there, with a sticky face and tired mind.

The sun was up, casting shadows around my room. I couldn't hear mum downstairs. Or I didn't. I try getting up slowly, obviously that didn't work, my whole body fell straight down, causing great pain to my back. Oh I forgot, she cut me.

I laid there for the whole day, thinking about Ashton and the day before. My arms were okay now, by 7 o'clock. I grab my notebook and pen, opening to a new page.

I write the date on the top of the page and start writing yet another letter Ashton won't ever read.

January 17th, 2014

Dear Ashton,

I'm in bed, just laying here, broken. We finally got to talk, yaay. I left without you knowing, I didn't want to bother you. It was quite weird, watching you break up with Jasmine. Anyways, when I went home, my mother beat the living shit out of me. It's like I'm living in hell. I know we won't ever meet or talk but I at least still have my letters and pain.

I know I say this all the time but, I love you. A lot. Maybe there's still hope between us? Nahh...

It's 7 pm already, I'm wondering what you're doing. Hope you had a great day and stay happy. You're best when you are.

Well that's it,

Love Always,

Claire Davidson.

***

I woke to my mum shaking me, then a slap. Damn.

"Claire, get up! The police are here!" She said urgently. I open my eyes quickly and get up. Pain shoots through my body as I get up.

"W-What?"

"They're here! I gotta look hot, make some coffees, I might just find myself a new fuck buddy." She gives me a wink. Gross.

I walk downstairs, starting the coffee maker and pulling out mugs.

Once the coffee was done, I place them on the counter. All 3 cups.

I get in the bathroom, showering quickly. Washing all the blood off my hair and washing away the dirt.

Changing into some old clothes up in my room, I hear my mom chatting with the policemen. I still don't know why they're here.

I stay in my bed, trying to fall asleep again. Sadly, I can't. So I just stay in bed. Thinking about Ashton and how his morning is going.

There's silence downstairs. I no longer hear my mothers voice or the laughter coming from the two policemen.

Then that's when I heard the noises. The moaning noises. Oh my .

Yep, she found herself two new fuck buddies. I just decide to stay in bed longer. Then the front door slams close, indicating that they're gone. My mom comes up, her face flushed.

"Those two know how to fuck"

I squirm uncomfortable, not wanting to know anything about her sex life. She laughs, sprawling across my bed.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Stay ugly and kill yourself. Byee," she shuts my door.

I lay back down, sighing.

All this time I didn't even know, or I did but I didn't want to admit it.

I was living in hell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Long-ish chapter! I'm not gonna do schedules no more, gonna set goals!

Goal ; 10 Reads for next chapter(:

>>>michelle_5SOS<<< follow meh on ig(: promise i'll follow back.

Byee. x