As soon as he keeps the phone after talking with his mom, she says “Excuse me,Sir” quiet loudly...startling him..

Dev smirks and turns to face her… and says

“Miss loud spoken girl… first try to be yourself then come to be an advisor…you may leave”

Sona dejected with his behaviour.. Says

“I would not have apologised if I had not seen sorrow and loneliness…. A kind of innocence in you..I apologised because i felt you may b were very disturbed… But you know what people like you deserve to be alone.. Cause you have already made all presumptions about others in your head way before.. What should others say? Yet, I apologise sincerely..take care..bye”

“Wait”

“Why?”

“What did the waiter tell you?? 8 years something??”

“Sorry..I am already late.. I had an interview else where… But you have made me wait this long that I have missed that one. And yes the waiter did not say much as i was not interested in hearing anything”

Saying so Sona starts to leave.

But Dev rushes up to her and slams the door preventing her from going out..

He says.. “You have been hired.Tomorrow sharp 9,I want you here”

Sona stared at him as the song Soch na sake plays in the background.

A big mansion is shown,Ishwari is seen having a cup of tea calling “Neha!”

A beautiful young girl cladded in a yellow dress is seen walking down the stairs across the room saying “yes,Ma”

“Panditji would be coming to discuss about Dev and Natashas’ marriage.Please prepare some snacks for him. He would be coming anytime around. I just want him to be happy.”

“Sure,ma! Even i want him to be happy always”

“Listen don’t tell your brother! I want it to be a surprise.I will talk to Mr.Gujral tomorrow once panditji confirms everything.”

Neha smiles. A woman is seen sulking standing far away.

Ishwari is seen welcoming panditji.Panditji brings good news along with him saying that Mr.Gujral too approved of Dev babu!

Ishwari was extremely excited and happy. She asks panditji to come along and give shagun to Natasha Gujral.Panditji happily agrees.

Ishwari calls out “Bhabhi! Bhabhi!”

The woman sulking comes in front and says

“What problem?”

“Devs’ marriage--”

“You only decide everything in his life.. Why ask me??”

“Bhabi, you are elder, you know he loves Natasha.. You were happy about their relationship,weren't you??”

“Did you ask me before taking decision of getting them hitched??”

“Sorry,Bhabhi!”

“Please” saying so she leaves thinking in her mind the she always wanted her niece,Avni to get married to Dev.

Ishwari looks disappointed,Neha hugs her mom saying “leave it”

Preparing all the shagun thali, Ishwari,Neha, Baldev and Radharani(after a lot of pursuing) leaves along with pandit.

They arrive at Mr.Gujrals home. Mr. Gujral was surprised to see them.. And welcomes them pleasantly.

Both Ishwari and Mr. Gujral talks about various other stuff regarding business and then Ishwari suddenly says..