Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

-Hisoka's POV-

I mumbled as I stood up and glared at the two guys in front of me.

"You," I sneered and pointed a finger at Zane. "You, you..." I tried to think of a mean enough name, which made him smirk.

"Lost for words are we?" He asked arrogantly as I clicked my fingers and nodded to myself.

"Baka." He gaped at me stupidly. Probably wondering what that meant. Nigel, being the kind person he is whispered to him.

"Baka. Japaneses for idiot." Zane nodded and gave me a curious sort of look. His brow was slightly furrowed which only happens when he is thinking hard. My nose was filled with mouth-watering smells which made me impatient to begin eating.

"Now, can you please leave so I can enjoy my lovingly prepared feast?" I asked Zane as I looked over at the table that was covered in the delicious plates of food.

"Whatever." He muttered as he turned and began to head out, over his shoulder, "Everyone’s looking for you, finish up here and then tell a proper teacher where you've been and then start working." The arrogant sh!t timed his little speech so that the doors shut before I could answer back.

This made me growl in distaste and anger, but my anger vanished as soon as I saw the plates full of food. YUM! I jogged over and began to dig into some pizza. I groaned in bliss as the flavours lathered my senses. The door opened and I turned to see the Sleaze Brain- or known to the rest of the world: Kyle- with a smirk on his face and hands in his pockets.

"Hisoka, if you sound like that over food I wonder what you sound like when we-" He never finished his sentence for Nigel had thrown his wooden spoon at his head with - surprisingly- good aim. I turned to Nigel with some shock, but erupted into fits of laughter as Nigel swore that the spoon had flown across the room all by itself.

-Simon's POV-

I paced her class room. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and f-

"ARGH!" I turned and head butted the chalk board. Where is she? I had left Zane's dorm room a few minutes later after he shut the door and left down the corridor to God knows where, but she wasn't in the kitchen anymore and Nigel held his place of not knowing where she was. Miss Night has to teach; really the whole school is falling apart with her missing.

I carried on to repeatedly head butt the chalkboard, I rested my head on my hands as a very oversized headache took form.

"Ow..."

"You are a Dip-sh!t." Hisoka stated from the classroom door. I turn to see her leaning against the doorframe lazily arms crossed and a grin forming.

"No, I am a smart, athletic and all round great guy." I cross my arms as if to block her insults as I finished speaking.

"Sure you are." She says in a singsong voice as she grinned and skipped into the classroom taking a seat in the middle of the classroom at a student desk.

She looked around wide eyed and a small smile on her face.

"This is my classroom..." her musical voice was filled with awe. She got up and started to walk around the room, completely ignoring me...

'This is your chance...' I turned around, trying to see where the voice came from. 'Idiot, I am your voice!' The same echoy voice shouted at me.

-Ah...- I looked back to where Hisoka stood with interest.

She stood at 5'7, her body slim and her curves in all the right places. She wasn't strikingly beautiful but her huge grey/blue eyes, which are a strong contrast to her pale and clear skin, seem to twinkle in a mesmerizing and intelligent way, her short, messed up, auburn hair fell just above her chin and fell across her eyes in a cute way. Her soft looking cheekbones, set high and dusted with the slightest dusting of freckles that you wouldn't notice if you didn't stare, her plump pink lips were parted in amazement as she walked around the classroom.