Chapter One

Chapter1

 -Sebastian's POV-

As I took my daily stroll through town, I noticed the weather was changing and it didn't look like it will be sunshine for much longer. If anyone would even look my way I'd look like any other 35 year old man, I wore a set of dark blue jeans with a black coat which made me look so much older. I also wore a pair of silver framed glasses and had a newspaper under one arm...- normal.

 I am a proud teacher of the Academy of Brilliance; it was a boarding school for young men of the age of eight to twenty. A fancy boarding school cover up for a training facility for young boys becoming spies and assassins; their talents going from a simple slide-show producer to the most undetectable assassins and spies.

This was going through my mind as I looked at the normal everyday crowed, my eyes scanned them every now and then, checking for danger. As I walked past an alleyway I saw a young lad of about the age of about ten, he wore a pair of broken and faded jeans with a black hoody. He looked poor; I saw how the boy's eyes worked its way quickly over the crowed, reigning in information every second. ‘He would make a fine addition to the class.’

I had a kind heart and saw myself in him. I came towards him and as I came closer, I saw that the boy was pale and had an angelic edge to him.

 I was shocked to hear a girl's voice from under the hood.

"What do you want, Teach?" I was taken a-back; the child knew straight away that I was a teacher... But how? I hadn’t spoken a word so far.

 "I thought yo-" Before I could finish my sentence the child had me with my right arm up my back and a cold knife to my throat.

 "You're one of those peodos, aren't you?" The venom was practically dripping off the child's words. I smiled as I saw myself in this child completely now.

"No. I can assure you that I am not a paedophile. I work- as you said- as a teacher, at the Boys only boarding school, Academy of Brilliance." The knife seemed to become cooler by the second.

 "Well, let's say that what you are saying is true; then what do you want with me?" I smile again; ‘Really distrustful this kid isn't it? Perfect.’

"If you are willing to listen to me, can you please let me sit down and without a threat of any head?" I think I hear a smile the child's voice as it answered.

"Sure, but get too close and you could loss some fingers or other precious body parts." ‘I'm beginning to like this kid more and more.’  I nod towards the ground and straight away feel the weight come off my back. I get up and find a sturdy enough looking box to sit on. The child was sitting in the same spot as before.

"So might I ask your name?" The child shook its head and smiled sadly at me.

"I thought you came from the upper class... You don't ask for a name before you give yours." I was about to answer and it interrupted. "Unless of course you're in a... How should I put it? Bad predicament." I couldn't help myself and laughter bubbled its way up and out of my system.

"Okay, sorry. Well, my name is Mr Sebastian Evans. What may yours be?" The child took off its hoody and looked me strait in the eye.

"I have no known name..." The child's... No the girls eyes were an odd grey, with specks of every other colour. Her hair was blonde and spiky short, which made her face even softer looking. She was once obviously very pretty, but the streets are a tough place for a kid- especially a girl.

"Well what would you like me to call you?" Her eyes sparkled with mischief at my question.

"Why don't we make it simple? Let's call me...Hisoka."

-Hisoka's POV-

 [Present day]

I am so not a morning person...

I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Crawling out of bed, with a few - let's just say - kind words towards the person who had invented waking up in the morning. Slouching into the kitchen I check my mobile for any new work from Sebastian.

Nothing- again.

It's been a whole week and I've become unbelievably bored with nothing to do. New York is okay, until you've done everything. I moan and grumble to myself till the shower is running and I've stripped to my underwear.

After the steaming shower took my grumpy, gibberish and girly morning bed-head away, I felt good as new. I got out my dark blue jeans, a green-tee and a black baggy hoody. All of that in the small backpack that I carry outside into the hall whilst I pull on my white KSwiss with electric green laces. Leaving the hotel room spotless I jog down the stairs into the lobby and collect my black Mercedes.

"So a lift is not to your taste then?" I spin around to find the guy who decided to follow me from the movie I went to on Monday, a week ago.

 "Sorry who are you?" I ask him, his face fell from a smile to a pout. However his dark chocolate eyes sparkled with excitement. 

"Ah, Miss Hisoka. How forgetful you are!" This guy seemed so happy about that, it's even weird for me- and I'm seriously psychopathic some times.

"If you're a stalker than just leave me alone." I turn on my heel and flick my hair his way as if to say 'I'm too good for you'. I smile as I walk around to the driver's side and get into the car, shutting him out in before he could say anymore. As I drive away I get a text from Sebastian.

'In NY, the Hilton, come now, have new assignment :D'

Laughing at the text, I drove faster. The thought of seeing him again makes my smile turn into a grin.

-Roy's POV-

God she's perfect! Her legs hugged by those jeans and her slim figure hidden by the black hoody. Her long, lush blonde hair falling down like a cascade of golden water hung down to her lower back, her petite nose and cheeks covered in a light dusting of freckles, just below those mysterious but brilliant green eyes. Amazing! My dream girl, I found her at the movies. We both entered the same movie- Angels and Demons.

Afterwards we ran into each other at the snack bar, I couldn't help staring. She was alone, just her, a beautiful girl like her. To me she looked around twenty, but those eyes told me a different story. They've seen too much.

I think about all of this as I follow behind her on the way to snow fancy hotel it seems. I've been telling myself- 'I'm no stalker... Just a person with an interest.'