Chapter Six

Chapter 6

-Hisoka's POV-

Zane picked up my note book and my roll of duct tape.

"Why do you have duck tape in you backpack?" Zane asked in confusion, snatching it off him I answered.

"It comes in handy; I have multiple uses for it."  

"Really?" The weird nurse seemed confused.

"Yep." Zane looked at me and then at the tape, a small smirk appearing on his face. "That’s disgusting Zankey!"

Simon burst out laughing. In between his laughter he turned to Zane.

"Zankey? Seriously?" I shook my head as I smiled. 

"I met Zankey when we were eleven. His sister taught me school stuff while I was learning spy and assassin stuff. It was a fun two years." Zane turned to me in utter shock.

"You are Lizzy?" I nodded. Becoming bored I sat on my bed and began drawing. "Shit... um Simon can I talk with you?" Zane seemed very on edge so I ignored them as they huddled together and whispered. Unfortunately my curiosity couldn't be quenched.

"Simon, that's Elizabeth." Zane whispered. Simon shook his head in disbelieve.

"'The’- Elizabeth?" Zane nodded. "Okay she is damn hot now." I carry on drawing as those two carry on talking, I love to draw my feelings and what I see and dream. After a few more minutes they turned to me and saw me eating some gummy worms- what? I'm hungry. Zane’s eyes zoomed onto my sketch pad.

"Can I have a look at that? Your drawings were amazing back then." Leaning to grab my sketch pad I shouted at him.

"Nooooooooooo- 'kay." He gave me a weird look and began flicking through with Simon.

"These... These are amazing!" 

-Simon's POV-

As I began picking up random stuff from the floor, Zane picked up a 

Note book and a roll of duct tape.

"Why do you have duck tape in you backpack?" Zane asked in confusion, 

Miss Hot- I mean Miss Hisoka snatched it off him and answered nonchalantly.

"It comes in handy; I have multiple uses for it."

"Really?" I asked confused, what's so good about duck tape except for sticking stuff together.

"Yep." Zane looked at her and then at the tape, a small smirk appearing on his face. "That’s disgusting Zankey!" I burst out laughing. 

‘Seriously? Haha!’

In between my laughter I turned to Zane.

"Zankey? Seriously?" I saw Miss Hisoka shake her head with a smile. My face was hurting from the huge grin that was plastered there.

"I met Zankey when we were eleven. His sister taught me school stuff while I was learning spy and assassin stuff. It was a fun two years." 

Zane turned to her in utter shock. This made my grin- unbelievably- bigger.

"You are Lizzy?" She nodded in a bored fashion, before sitting on her burnt orange and apple green bed, drawing.

"Shit... um Simon can I talk with you?" Zane seemed very on edge which made my grin falter slightly. Miss Hisoka seemed to ignore us as Zane pulled me to the other end of the room in a huddle. With our foreheads basically touching I could see the shock and confusion in Zane's eyes.

"Simon, that's Elizabeth." He whispered at me. I shook my head in disbelief.

"'The'- Elizabeth?" Zane nodded. "Okay she is damn hot now." From the corner of my eye I could see Miss Hisoka drawing as we carried on talking, I wonder what she's drawing.

After a few long minutes we turned back to her and saw her munching on some gummy worms in utter bliss. Now I'm hungry. My eyes zoomed in onto sketch pad.

"Can I have a look at that? Your drawings were amazing back then." Zane's voice asked in curiosity as he leaned forward to grab her sketch pad.

"Nooooooooooo-" She shouted at us then with a wide grin she gave it to him. "-Kay."  He gave her a weird look and began flicking through, I looked at it over his shoulder and I was dumbstruck.

"These... These are amazing!" Her block of paper was filled with different kind of drawings- pencil, calk, crayon, coal, paints, inks and many more. These drawings were of places, random people and what seem to be dreams. Pointing at one page in particular Zane walked up to her and she frowned, looking and tracing the picture with her index finger.

Taking it from Zane she sat there staring intently at it, out of the blue, she chucked the note book across the room with a whimper and curled into the foetus position.

"Get out!" She shouted at us. Zane and I shared a look of confusion. ‘What the Hell was that?’ Stepping up to Hisoka, Zane laid a hand onto her shoulder. She flinched away and screamed at us to leave again.

After we left and walked to the library I noticed Zane wasn't as shocked as me.

"Zane? What happened in there?" Placing a hand on my shoulder he just shook his head. "Zane. Tell me, it might be worse than you think." I told him with a strong voice.

"Simon, it's a lot worse than I know. When we were younger I flicked through her drawings and saw beautiful things- but also horrid things no ten year old should draw." He paused and seemed to relive a moment. 

"It's worse than anyone can imagine." With that he turned and walked to his room. I carried on walking and found myself at the office where they keep the files on all of the students and teachers.

My curiosity now spiked, I needed to quench it. Walking in and placing my hand on the scanner I went through if I really should do this. The green light had faded and I lifted my hand as there was a beep and a clunk telling me the room was open.

"I'm only checking her medical record." I mumbled to myself as I rummaged around the files. Half an hour later I had still found nothing, she doesn't exist! I'll talk to Mr Adams tomorrow- checking my watch I noticed it was a lot later than I thought- okay I'll talk to him later on today, hopefully after a long nap.

-Zane's POV-

As I sank onto my bed I sighed.

"You still remember." I stated to no one. "Why can't you forget?" I asked to my empty room.

 [Later that day]

I leaned against the weapons wall board to find that lessons had been cancelled again. I wonder why? Mr Adams had magically appeared before me, I jumped slightly which gave Mr Adams a small smile on his grim face.

“Mr Kisko. Have you -maybe- seen Miss Night?" Mr Adams asked with a look of hope on his face. Shaking my head I said 'No'. His face fell and he backed away slightly.

"Okay well then, have a nice free day!" He told me with too much enthusiasm- fake enthusiasm. My sense is telling she's disappeared like she used to when she remembered things, it's simple to know that, but I want to know- where?