Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven 

-Hisoka's POV-

 I open my eyes to a very dark room; all I could see was faint outlines from the objects. Getting up from the corner where I was crouching I rubbed my hands over my face which was covered in dry tears from the night before. I need to get back to reality.

Moving to the other side of the room I flicked the light switch and turned to the now illuminated room. I flinched as the light stung my eyes, opening them slowly I noticed I was in a room I remember completely.

<Flashback-5 years ago>

*sniff*

I wiped my wet cheeks and leaned against the wall as I looked around the room I had run into minutes before.

There was a huge double bed with green silk bed sheets, a huge desk with three computers and four hard drives. Even in my state of despair, I couldn't help but be in awe of the guy who owns this room. This is the type of room I wish I could have.

I jumped up from my sitting position against the wall when the door opened and someone stepped in.

“Hey there...you okay?” I looked up at the guy in front of me with wide eyes. He was big, but slightly girly looking.

“Yes.” He smiled and picked me up. To him I might as well have been a pillow- not an 11 year old girl assassin/spy.

“Well, my name is Johnny. What may yours be princess?”

 <End of Flashback>

I got up and left the room where too many memories flood back at the same time- it's giving me a head-ache.

Walking down the dark, dissertated and forlorn corridor, I wondered how long I was gone from reality... looking at my IPod touch, I came to a sudden stop grimacing.

"Damnit! Two whole days? It's also only 4:28 in the morning... Ugh! No wonder I'm so hungry." As If agreeing with me, my stomach gurgled loudly.

 "Yeah, Yeah. I know, going to the kitchen now." I answered the gurgle as I begin walking down the corridor again, only to stop n my tracks as I notice what I had just done.

"Goodness, no food for two days has made me slightly mad...I'm talking to my own stomach!" I giggle faintly as I remember how I use to talk to Ian's hand when we were younger because he had drawn a face on it.

Before I even noticed, I was in the school's main kitchen, being suffocated by Nigel.

 "Miss Night! Mademoiselle! Everyone has been looking everywhere for you!" I smirk and shake my head as my best friend hugs me.

"What a conscience- I've been avoiding everyone-everywhere."

"Yeah- I've noticed that!" I guess you're hungry, Mademoiselle?" Again my stomach answers. Chef Nigel smiles gently down at me. "I'll take that as an affirmative." I grin up at my six foot five hulk like friend- obviously he isn't green but he can turn blue when I tell him something he, weirdly enough, finds hilarious.

"So, where have you been hiding?" Chef Nigel asks me in his French accent, as he prepares my early breakfast. I jump up onto one of the many islands in this huge kitchen as I tap my chin with my index finger- as if in deep thought."Honestly- I can't say. But if I were to lie- well...that's a whole other matter so, I'd sayyyyy..." I pause for the dramatic effect. "In a room." I tell Nigel in monotone. Which only made him chuckle.

Five minutes on mindless chatter later, Nigel turns to me with a huge plate of English-breakfast.

Just seeing it makes my mouth water, he added everything to it; three slices of buttered toast, three bits of bacon, two Sunnyside eggs and three hash browns, two spoonfuls of baked beans, some black pudding and to top it off- he gave me his infamous strawberry milkshake with vanilla ice-cream and hundreds of thousands... YUM!