Chapter Four

Chapter Four

-Ian's POV-

I walked into the headmaster’s office and was greeted by Zane leaning against the wall shaking with laughter, which seemed to bounce around the room. Mr Adams was collapsed on his desk shaking with fits of laughter and the back of a 5'7 person laughing silently into their hand.

"Hey Sir. What's so funny?" Mr Adams and I are on good terms but not like these two. He might be an old buddy, might be teaching us. There were rumours going around about a new teacher coming... I was pulled out of my thoughts as Mr Adams said something to the guy silently laughing. He turned around and I gasped in surprise, then I jumped onto the person who laughed.

"Hey there Ian, how've you been?" I love this voice; I hugged them until Mr Adams pulled me away.

"Let Hisoka breath, damn it Ian! Straighten out a bit!" I heard Hisoka laugh out loud, ah music...

"Don’t worry Mr A. He's always been like this, even when we were ten. Always a bit bent." I hear him sigh in frustration but he sat back down in his plush high back chair, with a grunt.

"Mr A! Are you getting old?" Hisoka asked with a wink. Which only made me chuckle. She can be quite the handful, okay 'quite' is a complete understatement- it's more like definitely

"Ian...?" Her voice asked in my ear. Her hot breath tickled my neck. I shudder in a sort of pleasure of hearing her voice again after three years. "Do you know where a Chinese hot spot is?" I hear Mr Adams take in a jagged breath. Hisoka stepped away from me with a chuckle.

"Don't worry Mr A. I'm talking about takeaway. You’ know me! Always hungry..." her voice trailed into silence. Turning around I see her staring into nothing.

Tapping on her shoulder I got nothing not even a flinch. I sigh and turn to everyone in the room. Mr Adams was shuffling through some paperwork, Zane was staring in awe at Hisoka and Kyle was practically drooling. Hold it! Kyle? I spun to look Kyle in the eyes.

"Why are you here?" Kyle directed his eyes at me and they dimmed.

"I came to see what the commotion was about, but now I see." He spoke in a monotone but his eyes brightened with lust as he turned towards Hisoka. "Hey babe. What you doing here?" I shake my head at him but he smiles at me and puts an arm around her shoulders. There was a whirl of movement and seconds later Kyle was on the floor the breath knocked out of him and Hisoka pointing a gun at his head. I sigh again and take the gun from her, she gives it up reluctantly. Turning to me she smiles again and gives me a hug.

"Hey, remember what I used to say?" I nod.

"A sigh is a breath of "Happiness" lost." I bunny ear the word 'Happiness' with fake enthusiasm. Hisoka laughs and ruffles my hair, even though she's three years younger. Kyle gets up and smiles again, walking up to Hisoka he whispered something I couldn't catch.

-Hisoka's POV-

Kyle got up off the ground and gave me a sleazy smile and then he got up close and personal.

"You shouldn't have done that, but because you're new and very hot- I'll let you off." I hold back the shudder and then wave a hand in front of my face.

"Learch! Ever heard of a breath mint? You should use one." I state matter of factly. He grimaced and stepped away bumping into Mr Adams.

Who seemed to be turning into a beetroot...

"Kyle. You dare do anything to upset or harm Miss Hisoka." Turning to me suddenly, his eyes apologising. "Not that you can't protect yourself. However," Turning back to Kyle. "You should back the Hell off." Mr Adams walked back to his desk passing me on the way, giving me a small wink. I wink back and turn to Ian.