Chapter Five

Chapter Five

-Daniel's POV-

My alarm didn't go off yet again. This is really annoying, I can't wait till the weekend where I can go to town and buy a new alarm-clock, however I need to finish my report on ‘Men who died during the 1900s’- I really hate history.  

Knock knock.

I got out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants- only to open my dorm door to get tackled to the floor by Steven.

"Morning sleepy head!" He practically shouts in my ear. Shoving him off me and getting up I grumble about how he should become my alarm...

"Sure, I won't mind doing that!" I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose. Leaving for the bathroom I hear Steven sit on my sofa. Closing the door I lean against it and will myself to get up and into the shower.

Getting out of the shower I tie the towel around my hips and get my school clothes from in front of my closet. I spin on my heel to scope out my bedroom.

"Steven?" It's too quiet... Opening my laptop I have a look on the cameras I've set up everywhere. Ah! There he is, in three, two-

"BLAH!" Steven pounces at me from the closet. I step aside and he falls onto his face. Groaning he gets up.

"I guess I deserved that." I ruffle his dirty blonde hair and retreat back into the bathroom to change.

After getting into my school uniform I got my bag and we leave my room.

Walking with Steven to lessons the overhead voice beeped.

"Sorry students but today there will be a cancellation of all lessons, again. Thank you."

I sigh as Steven does a little happy dance whilst singing to himself.

"No school, no school, third day in a row! La di da!"  My attention was drawn towards the end of the corridor where the ever empty room 666 sat. School rumour has it that no one has been in that room since one of the best students up and left with no sign of life.    

"Do you know-" Kyle’s voice rang throughout the hallway, only to be interrupted by a girl’s voice.

"Who you are? Sure sleaze brain, I know. I just don't give a hoot." I turn towards the voices to see a young woman in a pair of dark red high-tops and faded, baggy, army green cargo pants with ten or so plus pockets. Wearing a black studded belt hanging low with three silver chains hanging from the right side of the belt.

She was wearing a white tank top with thick straps. Her shoulder length auburn hair cut in a jagged way was spiked up here and there giving her an 'I-just-got-out-of-bed' look.

"Humph! Yeah right! You-" Kyle was silenced with a wave of her hand.

"Oh Shut it, 'your royal highness’." I grin at her comment. She turns around and heads to room 666 with a key. I stare at her face, it's a soft, feminine looking face with huge grey eyes, with long thick eyelashes, and her full lips seem to be the colour of pink roses, a small button nose with a very pale and light dusting of freckles.

Without knowing it I had walked up to her and now she was standing in front of me with a hand in her hip, giving me a grin.

Shaking my head in a daze I introduced myself. 

"Hey there, my names Daniel Smith. This here is my personal alarm clock- Steven Hicks." She smiles at Steven and shakes both our hands.

"Hi! My name is Cindy Eversweet! I love pink and dresses and Unicorns!" I stare at her in shock. She begins to laugh, and pretends to wipe away a tear.

Curiosity Made the Spyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें