24 | The Perfect Proposal

Start from the beginning

"Breath. Relax and see what happens. That's the easiest thing to do.", Perrie smiled and hugged Leigh tightly.

-

Okay, Perrie will be here in ten minutes. Breath, Jade. It's going to be alright.. Jade thought to herself and looked at the table with the food she cooked. She decorated the table a little bit, too. Jade wore a beautiful black dress with silver glitter on it. It was casual, but elegant, which made sure that Perrie wouldn't be suspicious.

"Babe, I'm home!", Perrie called the moment she came into the apartment. A huge grin appeared on Jade's face. Home.. Jade liked the thought of that.

The blonde furrowed her eyebrows the moment she saw Jade in that dress, that she wanted to rip off the moment she saw it, and the food on the table. "What's all this?", Perrie smiled and tried to contain her excitement.

"Well", Jade said while standing up, "You and I haven't had that much time to celebrate us, which is why I wanted to cook something for you, dress up for you and thank you for being mine."

Perrie started to smile even brighter, if it was even possible, "Aww, thank you, Jadey." Perrie pecked Jade's lips softly before sitting down on the chair.

Jade sat down, too and they started to eat the food. They talked about random things and catched up with what each of them did today.

"I'd love to hear that song sometime.", Jade smiled at Perrie who just nodded.

"But you have to wait until it's done.", Perrie giggled.

Jade stared at her girlfriend with a smile. She couldn't wait any longer. She needed to pop the question soon. Perrie looked over to Jade and a shy smile spread on her face. The blonde started to blush slightly. Jade was litetally captivated by the way the blonde looked at her. It was magnificent.

"Perrie?", Jade asked. Nervousness was building up in her and she could hear herself stutter.

"Yeah?", Perrie smiled and grabbed Jade's hand.

"I.. I..", Jade was mad at herself for acting like a fool right now. She never wanted anything more than this, which is why she definitely didn't want to ruin it.

"What is it, baba?", Perrie asked worried.

Jade took a deep breath. Get yourself together.. Jade thought to herself. You want her to marry you, so ask her already. It's not that hard.

Jade stood up, grabbed Perrie's hand ans told her to stand up. "What's going on?", Perrie asked.

"This is important, so.. Could you.. Let me talk and don't interrupt me?", Jade asked nervously. Perrie nodded quickly. "Okay so.. We met almost two years ago at my audition for X-Factor and.. I've always had a crush on you and I've always been a fan of your talent. Everytime Zayn would mention or talk about you, my heart would skip a beat. I thought it was just a crush, but the moment we met.. Something happened. I realized it wasn't just a crush, it was something else. Then we got closer and closer each week and my feelings grew.. But I accepted the fact that you'd never feel the same way, especially since you were together with my cousin. And then the club happened.. In that moment, I knew that I'd do what I'm doing right now someday. - Perrie, I love you. I love you more everyday and I'll probably always love you. We've been through a lot. An Ex-Fiancé, a car crash, my amnesia, Heather, you leaving for one year.. That's a lot for almost two years, but I wouldn't take back any of that. 'Cause all of that brought us to where we are now. - I never told you when I got my memories back, well.. I was searching for something, I can't really remember what it was. The moment I opened the drawer, I saw this..", Jade nervously took the box out of her pocket. Perrie was already crying, but the moment she saw the box, she couldn't believe what was happening. Jade got on one knee, still holding on to Perrie's hand. "- Suddenly.. All the memories came flooding back and my first instinct was to do.. What I'm doing right now.", Jade took a deep breath, "I don't know if it's the right timing, but I know that I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So.. What do you think? Will you marry me and become Mrs. Perrie Thirlwall?"

Perrie was speechless, but it didn't even take her one second to answer, "YES! YES! YES!", Perrie shouted and fell on the ground next to Jade. Tears, happy tears, were streaming down her face and the onlt thing Perrie was able to do was to smash her lips against Jade's. And Jade? She couldn't be happier. She got everything she wanted. She got a successful career, she got great friends and she's got the girl.

- - - -

A/N

Okay, I really hope you're satisfied with the chapter 🙈 I wasn't really sure how to write the proposal, but I kinda think it's "okay".

Please tell me what you think ❤

Ps: you can follow my Instagram if you want @alexzerrie