7 | Christmas II

Later on, Perrie and Selena hid in the kitchen. They really wanted to avoid any kind of conversation with Jade and Heather. Perrie was feeling like throwing up every time she saw them together. She could keep it together, though. Perrie also noticed that Jade was behaving kind of weird. Especially, when they were eating dinner together. Heather kept on taking Jade's hand, but Jade refused to hold her hand. It was like Jade was feeling uncomfortable doing so, which confused Perrie a lot. I mean, Jade loved her, didn't she? Anyways, while Zayn and the others stayed in the living room, Selena and Perrie escaped into the kitchen. Well, Perrie did, but Selena followed her right after. They were like twins, what one does, the other does too. Jade was kinda feeling uncomfortable watching Selena and Perrie disappearing into the kitchen, but that might have been because Selena and Perrie went into the kitchen while holding hands. But why was Jade bothered? Jade didn't know it herself. She didn't even know Perrie, and she was happy with Heather, right? Right.

"Are they together?", Jade asked Jesy, Leigh and Zayn. Zayn seemed pretty surprised by the question and almost choked on his glass of water. Leigh and Jesy on the other hand, were trying not to laugh. Selena and Perrie? That was as possible as Perrie and James Maslow.

"No", Zayn said.

"Yes.", Leigh said.

Zayn looked over to Leigh and mouthed, "What are you doing?" Leigh winked at him as a sign of, "I got this". Zayn just nodded and took a sip of his water.

"What now?", Jade asked. It seems like she really wants to know, but why? Leigh thought, Is someone jealous?

Leigh decided to play along. This could be fun. The dark-haired girl took a deep breath before looking over to Jade, "I wasn't supposed to say anything, but yes. Perrie and Selena are a couple. It happened in Spain. They're so cute! Perrie only talks about her. She seems really happy, I'm so glad!", Leigh said joyful and grinned over to Jesy. Jesy understood what she was doing, and she sure was going to play along.

"Finally!", Jesy called out and looked over to Jade, "We've been waiting for a long time already."

Jade slowly nodded. This conversation was weird. Something about this wasn't right and something about this was bothering Jade a lot. She just couldn't figure out what it was. Also, Zayn's confused look on his face was making Jade wonder if all of this was even true. But of course, there is the possibility that Perrie didn't tell Zayn about Selena because they used to be a thing. But still. 

"I'm glad Perrie found someone as wonderful as Selena. Right Jade?", Heather's voice brought Jade back to reality. Jade quickly nodded, but she was still pretty overwhelmed. A part of her really hoped Perrie and Selena weren't a thing. But why?

Meanwhile, Selena and Perrie talked about random things while drinking hot chocolate. They were the best of friends, not more. But Jade didn't need to know that, for now. Perrie and Selena kept talking about Spain and how wonderful it was there. They were glad that they were away from all of the others. As much as Perrie loved Christmas, this year was weird. Not almost three months ago, Jade and her were still a thing and now Jade had Heather, who was extremely beautiful. It made Perrie jealous. A lot. But who wouldn't? Seeing the love of your life with someone much more beautiful and nicer than you? That really must hurt.

"You know.. - I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you about that little incident a while ago. I was really depressed and I didn't know what to do. I felt like, getting myself drunk was the only solution to this. I should've called you. I'm sorry.", Perrie whispered.

Selena smiled slightly, "It's okay. I understand what you're going through. I mean, look at me and Justin. How many times did I end up at your house because I was so heartbroken? Many, many times. So, I know how much this must hurt. But I got out of this hole, and you'll do it too."

"I love you.", Perrie smiled.

"I love you, too.", Selena brightly smiled and hugged Perrie tight.

"Oh, eh.. I'm sorry.", a familiar voice suddenly said. Perrie quickly broke the hug and looked right to the door. It was Jade. Perrie was feeling slightly uncomfortable. Probably because Jade just saw, or heard, something that she shouldn't have heard or what seemed different than what it was.

"Oh.. Hey, Jade.", Selena said. She looked over to Perrie. Selena completely felt the same as Perrie in this situation. 

Jade scratched the back of her head, "Zayn wanted.. More water.", she stuttered.

Perrie quickly nodded, "Sure. No problem. Could you tell the others that Selena and I will be there in five minutes so we can start exchange presents?" Jade quickly nodded and went back to the others.

Perrie took a deep breath, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Selena nodded, "Totally."

After not even five seconds, Selena and Perrie bursted out laughing. They couldn't keep it together much longer. The thought of Jade thinking of Perrie and Selena as a couple was just, weird and very, very funny.

"So, baby, would you take my hand so we can return to the others?", Perrie said seductively. Of course, she was only joking and Selena knew that. Perrie took the bottle of water and Selena took Perrie's hand.

"Whatever you want, darling.", Selena smirked. Perrie giggled and they went back to the others.

~

After Perrie and Selena got back to the others, they recieved weird looks from Zayn and especially Jade. Something was totally up. Leigh just smirked and pointed at the seat next to her. Perrie sat down next to her and Selena sat down on the seat right next to Zayn. Zayn smiled slightly at Selena, but you could see that something was wrong.

"Okay, who wants to start?", Perrie smiled.

"How about you start with your girlfriend?", Zayn asked with a serious ton. He gained a confused look from Perrie. "Selena.", he explained.

Perrie looked over to Selena, who had no clue either. The blonde looked over to Leigh, who was just smirking. "Play along.", Leigh mouthed and slightly pointed over to Jade who kinda looked.. Jealous? Perrie bit her lip before answering Zayn, "Sure, why not." 

The blonde stood up and went over to the tree and searched for the present she got Selena. Perrie smiled instantly the moment she found the little envelope. It wasn't as huge as the present she got Zayn, but she for sure knew Selena would be happy about it. Perrie took the envelope and went over to Selena. 

Perrie bent over to her and whispered to her ear, "Please, play along."

Selena nodded slightly. She was an actress, after all. It wasn't as difficult for her to play this as for Perrie. Perrie couldn't wait for Leigh to explain this to her. Perrie sat down on Selena's lap and Selena put her arms around Perrie. Zayn was still pretty much confused, and Jade tried not to pay attention.

"This is for you, babe. I wanted to give you something that'll show you how much I've been paying attention to what you're saying for the past few years since we're friends and recently also lovers.", Perrie smiled and handed the envelope over to Selena.

The moment Selena opened the envelope, her jaw fell open. It were two tickets to Paris. Selena adored Paris and Perrie knew that. That's why she bought them.

"But Perrie-"

"No. I know that you easily could go there whenever you want, but I really wanted to give you something special this year, so please, just say thank you and-", Perrie couldn't keep talking, 'cause Selena already gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you.", Selena smiled. Perrie nodded with a bright smile. They stayed in that position until Leigh decided to give Zayn her present for him. Selena still had her arms around Perrie and Perrie still sat on Selena's lap. It was kinda comfortable, but Selena was like a sister to Perrie and also, Perrie knew that Selena was seeing someone again. She didn't know who, though.

-

A/N

New Chapter :) I was actually going to make this longer, but I thought it was a good thing to end it here ! :) So, what do you think will the #Perlena thing cause? ;) And what about Heather?