A Storm Approaches.

Ravenous sat in the dimly lit store room that was filled to with chests, each holding an item inside their hollow chambers. He picked up his flame scythe and slowly rose to his feet, although he had fought not so long ago his thirst for rare items weaponry and armour was consuming him. The raven left the room and crept through shadowy corridors and up stone cold staircases alike. He arrived near the top of the castle and began to climb out of a window to get onto a large slate balcony that stuck out of this side of the structure. Ravenous perched on the edge scanning his surroundings like a bird of prey trying to locate its next meal. There was just grass all around, no beasts to hunt or anything to battle apart from bonedeth and they were considered allies so he couldn't attack them to try and claim a prize. Suddenly there was a small splash of water that hit Ravenous on the head, he looked up slightly as a couple more raindrops slid down chest. Water droplets pattered across the huge square shaped ledge and trickled down the castle walls, Ravenous' flame scythe dripped with water as it sat upright whilst being in the clutch of the raven. Ravenous seized to retreat back into the slight comfort of bastion as he braced the rain waiting for the creature to arrive.

The castle began to rock slightly and then stand still again, each tiny earthquake getting stronger as it approached, Ravenous rose to his feet and glared into the distance. A gigantic black tail was shaking above the moss green trees that created a forest surrounding the dark heroes territory, birds and other small forest dwelling critters scampered into hiding as branches collapsed and fell to the ground. Four huge spikes impaled the ground and sunk into the swamp that now sat adjacent to the castle, four beady eyes aim in the direction of the raven. Bonedeth forces quickly scurry out of the main entrances, their swords, shields and bows at the ready. Mud prevented the troops from being agile as many would slip over and become covered in mud. The beast swung its tail forward and impaled a couple of the green and black warriors, they thrash around but escape is impossible. Three of the bonedeth are launched in the direction of Ravenous, with great agility Ravenous dodges the projectiles and dived from the ledge, he falls metres and metres until he creates a flaming tornado, this catches him and depletes so that he hits the ground lightly. The raven clutches his scythe with immense grip and charges towards the creature. "You will fall today foul centura." He bellowed.

Thin needle like limbs detached from the marsh and flew towards the dark hero, one slightly missed him by a few inches however the other smacked him in the arm, Ravenous slid backwards and stampeded again with more fury and rage. The flame scythe carved through the air like it was mere silk as the winds blew harshly against Ravenous' form. The dark hero leaped onto one of the legs and began to carve into its brittle physique, the leg split open and crashed to the floor, the centura stumbled backwards and swung its tail around to parry the ravens next blow, the razor-sharp spike slashed at Ravenous but each attempt to damage him was met with a block from his blazing red scythe. Ravenous jumped backwards and pirouetted in the air, this was not majestic but more of a savage beast spinning around the capture whatever dare come in its path. A large red tornado formed and shot flames out in every direction, its glow made the battlefield shine and the rain nearby was evaporated in seconds. The tornado sped up and flew into the direction of the centura, the beasts tail smashed straight through its rapid speeds and dug into Ravenous' arm, the dark hero dropped his scythe and was dragged across the icey cold mud. The tornado however did not stop its travel path and its fiery rampage was approaching the centura fast. Ravenous punched at his foes tail with his available arm but the grip didn't loosen. Although he was very weak Ravenous still managed to give a faint smile as the centura was hit by a devastating torrent of fire, its remaining legs and head burst into an inferno of red and orange and its body fell lifelessly on the floor. The raven slowly climbed to his feet and stared at the beast.

The aroma of burning centura filled the air and through the castle windows. The storm clouds disappeared and a tiny bit of sunlight peaked through the sky. A golden chest appeared beside Ravenous and emitted an elegant aura around itself. Ravenous turned and opened the chest with his undamaged arm, the ravens face lit up as he grasped Onigiri's great blade. He examined the weapon by swinging it around slightly and finally sat it back in the chest. "That is definitely a rare item." He squawked to himself. "Oh hey whatcha cooking over there ❤?" A calm and soothing voice spoke, Naughtyfins skipped over to Ravenous but she slipped and skidded on the mud. "Oh well now I'm all dirty 💔." She spoke in an annoyed tone. Ravenous rolled his eyes as he helped the mermaid up. "Well I can try out my new weapon when cutting this beast apart." Ravenous said proudly. Naughtyfins smiled and stood staring as the fire still burnt harshly and cooked the group of dark heroes next meal.