Smut

Yay another chapter! Btw I'm sorry if it kinda drags also, if you feel uncomfortable with smut just skip the chapter... it's cool nothing important will happen in this chapter other than well...you know...
My long tan fingers harshly intertwine themselves in Levi's raven locks as his skilled mouth roughly sucks on my tender neck, sending waves of blissful pleasure down to my sensitive neither regions.
I bite down on my abused lip harshly to keep back my aroused moans as Levi's talented hands roam my seductive body slowly.
My body shakes as I ache for his touch and my mind craves for his loving before I moan loudly when his knee finds its way down in between my shaky legs and he gently massages my erection, sending my body into shock while he pleasures me all over.
My mind can't focus as I fall into the moment with Levi. All time stops and I can't think as Levi's deep, alluring voice fills my ears and sends chills down my spine.
"Lets take this to my room.." I blush and grind my aching lower half down on his knee before he wraps his long, warm arms around my sensitive ass and he uses his incredible strength to pull my heavy body up to his hard and muscular chest.
I wrap my legs around his waist as I hold onto his strong form tightly while he carries me to his room, his lips on my neck and my fingers in his raven hair, tugging and kissing.
When he finally reaches his bedroom door he grabs the silver handle before slowly swinging it open, my eyes widen as I am greeted with a modern and luxurious room.

(How I expect Levi's room to look, sorta, Levi's room would be bigger and more luxurious and masculine

(How I expect Levi's room to look, sorta, Levi's room would be bigger and more luxurious and masculine.)
The room has a beautiful luxurious, large round bed and off to the side is a shiny black door leading to the master bathroom.
Levi pulls me out of my gawking by lightly throwing me on the comforting and fluffy bed, my body softly bouncing before he slowly unties his black tie and he throws it to the wooden floor a couple feet away then he flips his tight shirt over his head and I watch in amazement as his muscles flex and constrict when he strips himself of the article of clothing and he kneels between my open legs, his knees sinking into the black, plush material before I sit up and run my fingers over his solid pecs and then I slowly trail them down to his hard abs before moving my warm mouth down to his muscles and giving soft kisses and bites to the pale skin.
Levi stops me by putting his long pale fingers in my chocolate hair and harshly pulling my head back, I sexually moan loudly at the rough treatment before he slowly massages the abused area and places his warm loving hands under my shirt before he tenderly caresses the skin and tries to lift my shirt up over my head.
I frantically reach over and grab his warm hand, effectively stoping him from stripping me of my shirt.
"Eren?.." he looks at me in bewilderment and withdraws his pale hand cautiously.
"It's nothing....just leave my shirt, please." I hesitantly look up at him with my sad broken eyes and he sighs before reluctantly nodding.
I can't let him see my scars... I stare at Levi, his head is down, staring at his lap in silence.
I didn't want this moment to die "Levi?.." I hesitantly ask as I reach out to him. "Is everything ok?"
He continues to stare down at his lap as my warm hand land on his cold shoulder and I crawl onto his warm lap.
When he doesn't respond I sigh, I want him to be happy and seeing him like this, hurt I don't want this.
I hesitantly reach my shaky hands to the bottom of my shirt and I pull up, my shirt leaves my body and lands next to me on the bed as the cold air in the dark room hits my tan chest.
Even in the dark room I know Levi could see the hundreds of thin white scars on my chest and stomach. I hesitantly look at Levi's face of shock as he reaches out to my body and places his hand on my chest and lightly drags his soft fingers down to the top of my jeans, sending shivers through my whole body.
"I didn't want you to see them, they're disgusting." I say while avoiding Levi's powerful gaze and covering my chest with my tan arms.
"Are you kidding?..these are beautiful, especially because they are....on you." He grabs my jaw and forces my green eyes to look at him in his menacing grey eyes.
"I would still think your beautiful if you had three testicals with teeth....because you, Eren, are the most beautiful man that has ever walked this earth....and I'm still wondering how I ever managed to get you to even look at someone like me...." he caresses my cheek with his thumb as he leans forward and we lock lips in the most passionate and sweet kiss I could ever imagine.
My body is sitting on his warm lap as his hands slowly caress my chocolate brown hair and our lips locked together as we engage in the sinfully beautiful act of passionately kissing, a kiss of true love and affection.
Levi's lips move down and he takes his time to tenderly kiss every one of my many white scars. I shiver and moan out as his warm mouth gets lower and he undoes my pants with his teeth, his hands slowly sliding down my sides, effectively sending pleasured shivers down my spine as goosebumps rise from my tan skin.
"Levi..." I moan out as I bite softly down on my knuckles, cutting off my gasp of pleasure as Levi takes my manhood out of my black boxers and throws my jeans across the room.
I look at him as he stares intently into my green eyes before sticking out his pink tongue and licking the tip. I throw my head back onto the fluffy pillows as Levi uses his warm skilled mouth to trail his warm tongue down my shaft, his saliva is warm against the sensitive skin of my dick and I can't hold back my moans as I encouragingly put my fingers in Levi's black hair and I squeeze lightly, still biting down on my knuckles and my eyes are closed tightly in sexual frustration.
He continues to tease my aching dick with his skilful and warm tongue, I groan and try to satisfy my urges by wrapping my hand around my aching manhood but Levi swats my hand away quickly and uses his tongue to lick my slit and swirl it around the tip lightly.
"Aghh, l-Levi...oh go-mnggg." My moan interrupts my desperate plead for release as my back lifts off the bed and sweat slides down my forehead.
"Do you want to cum?" Levi asks while looking up from my dick and staring at me with his amused eyes, hand still wrapped around my cock.
I nod and bit my lip brutally before he replies with his low sexy voice. "I've got something even better..."
He slowly gets up from his spot between my open legs and I watch as he stands up, his many rippling muscles flex and contract as he seductively undoes his sinfully tight jeans and I see his black Calvin klien boxers squeezing the large bulge between his toned pale legs.
My breath quickened and I feel my manhood twitch with white precum leaking out of the tip.
Levi looked amazing, his defined muscles reflecting the dim light of the room and his tight boxers accentuating his definitely above average bulge.
"Levi." I moan out his name before he slowly slides his sexy boxers down his pale thighs and his cock springs forward.
I feel a bolt of electricity go through my whole body at the sight of him, his beautiful sexy body, permanently imprinted into my brain.
"I'm going to give you something you won't forget." He slowly walks towards me and he sensuality pulls down my red and black boxers, bolts of pleasure radiate through my body as he puts soft kisses to my hips and then to my inner thigh as I bend my knees, giving him better access.
He grabs my tan hand with his pale one and puts it over his heart as I feel his heart beat racing even faster than mine. I gasp and look at Levi in his beautiful grey eyes.
"Eren,what are you doing to me?" He says as I feel his left hand migrate away towards the drawer and he opens it, grabbing a small black bottle and squirting some clear liquid into his pale hand.
"Eren, this may feel uncomfortable but I promise this will feel good later, ok?" His sexy voice sends me into a state of wonderful euphoria as I nod and bring my knees farther back.
He nods back and I feel his hand appear at my entrance as his middle finger sensually rubs my entrance while the cold liquid lube coats my ass.
He then plunges his finger into me and I feel the uncomfortable feeling that Levi was talking about. It feels awkward but not bad enough to make me stop, not even close.
After a few agonising minutes of Levi wiggling his fingers around it starts to feel good and he puts in a second finger and it feels weirdly good as my body start to heat up and I push back on his fingers, sending them farther into me.
Then something happens and his fingers brush something deep inside me that send my eyes back into my head and my back off the bed as I loudly moan out and clench down on Levi's long fingers.
He chuckles and removes his fingers with a squelch and and I hear a pop as Levi opens the black bottle of lube and rubs the clear liquid on his hard cock and another bolt shoots through me as I lay my head back on the warm bed.
Levi moves back between his legs and aligns himself with my entrance. "Eren, are you ready?" He asks with concern clearly heard in his low voice.
I nod and he gulps loudly before pushing forward and his tip goes in. I feel uncomfortable but I reassuringly grab his hand and give him a weak nod before I purse my lips.
He pushes in more and I feel his shaft slid into me before I cry out in pain. Levi immediately stops and he leans forward before he places light kisses to the long white scars on my chest while his fingers skilfully pump my dick, sending me into a blissful state before I clamp down on Levi.
After a while I tell Levi to go all the way in and he quickly complies before slowly shoving the rest of his large cock in my entrance but I wasn't uncomfortable in fact I was moaning his name in complete euphoria and pushing back on his large dick.
He starts to push harder and faster into me and every single time he pushes inside me he hit that heavenly spot deep within me and I can't think as he continues to pound into me with inhuman force.
"Levi!...mng....oh my GOD!..fuck.....Levi, Levi..fuck.." my string of moans and curses never stop as he continues to slam into me, my shouts of pleasure spurring him on.
Our body's are sticky and wet as sweat clings to our skin and loud grunts and moans along with heavy breathing and the sound of skin slapping against skin fills the dark room before Levi takes my long legs and throws them over his strong shoulders and thrusts into me deeper.
I feel an unfamiliar warmth in my stomach and I rise off the bed and cling tightly to Levi's strong form . I suck on his neck as he did to me and I use my left hand to run up his undercut as I use my right hand to sink my nails into the flesh of his back.
"Jesus Eren." Levi moans into my ear and he pulls my chocolate brown hair in pure pleasure and bliss.
I nibble and pull at his earlobe with my teeth before I pull away and kiss him harshly, teeth clashing together before both me and Levi moan into the euphoric kiss.
"God Levi, mng...fuck!..cum!..I'm gonna cu-ngh-m!" He nods, his face twisted into one of pure pleasure as he pounds harder into my ass sending me into shock as I squeeze him tighter.
"Me too Eren...together...." I manage to look up at Levi and I burn the image of him into my brain forever, his cheeks are dusted pink and his black hair is mangled and sticking to his pale forehead via sweat with his mouth slightly ajar and releasing soft pants and grunts.
"Levi..." he kisses me and our tongues swirl together as we share our saliva and our sweat mixes together in every blissful thrust.
I feel myself tighten on Levi as I feel my orgasm quickly approaching and after a few wonderful seconds I feel my earth shattering release rip through me, cum landing on my stomach as I throw my head back, drops of sweat flying through the room as my nails dig harder into Levi's flesh and I scream out Levi's name in ecstasy.
After a few short moments of my exhausted pants Levi finally stills and shudders as he cums inside me and bites down on my shoulder harshly before I moan out his name.
He pulls out and lays down next to me panting and exhausted.
"Levi? That was amazing..." I say breathlessly and I roll over and lay my head down on Levi's sweaty chest.
"Same for me...." he strokes my hair and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers and pulling my hand up to his lips and kissing the skin.
"Eren, I'm glad that I met you..." he plays with my rough hand before I feel myself drift from reality and I close my eyes peacefully... and for the first time I feel like I'm safe here in this mans arms....
Ok so I'm obviously not the best at writing smut but it's not that bad and I just wanted to thank everyone who likes my stories it really makes me happy!!!! Thank you.