The beach house

Me and Erwin got on our plane but hange had to wait a few days before she could leave to France because of work.
I held Erwin's hand as we walked down the aisle, Erwin knew how I felt about confined spaces and it wasn't helping with all the people staring at the large scar carved into my face.
My breathing picked up and I felt light headed but I barely managed to keep myself under control.
When we finally sit down on the cushioned, blue seat I let go of Erwin's hand and I try my best to relax with so many eyes staring at my face.
"Hey Eren, it's going to be ok.." Erwin placed his hand on my knee and squeezed it affectionately.
I nod and reach my shaky hands into my pockets to grab my phone and headphones.
I carefully turned on a song and lifted my shaky hands to place the buds in my ears and let the sound of light and delicate fingers push on the black and white piano keys creating a wonderful jumble of noises that never fails to leave me in a warm state of comfort as I focus on the music, letting myself absorb into the wonderful sounds.
Music is another passion of mine.
Mother used to play the piano before we had to sell it for food and rent money.
I felt a bolt of pain shoot through my heart as I mourn my mother.
It's ok I'm going to have fun these next few weeks. I need a vacation.
I get off my seat and move to Erwin's seat, sitting on his lap as he wraps his arms around my small and weak frame.

I get off the plane, out in the open air and I relish in the feeling of warm air slapping me in the face. I take in a deep breath and follow Erwin to the baggage claim area.
Everywhere I walked people always seemed to notice the scar on my face. I couldn't hide from it, it had become a part of me that I would have to deal with.
As I walk the smells of different exotic foods and loud French talking enters my senses, sending them into overdrive. As a child my mom and I were way too poor to try different exotic foods. I grew up on mac n' cheese and grilled sandwiches, but I'm not complaining, no matter what my mom cooked it always tasted like heaven to me.
Oh how I miss her. Her beautiful warm smile, long chocolate brown hair, and her beautiful amber eyes that provide me with the love and comfort I needed to keep going through life.
I sighed loudly before walking up to the baggage claim area and staring at all the bags, different colors, shapes, and sizes. It all reminded me of the fish in the aquarium back in America. So many unique features.
I stood there for a few more minutes before me and Erwin finally found all our luggage. I had a medium sized brown and black bag full of clothes, makeup(incase I have to go somewhere nice so I can cover my scar), And my teddy bear.
It might seem weird for a17-almost 18 year old to still be carrying a teddy bear around but it was a gift from my mom.
It was 2 weeks before her death, she wanted to take me out to the town carnival. She had no money but still wanted to take me somewhere, saying how I deserved some fun.
The memory is a little fuzzy and I don't remember much but I do remember seeing a cute fluffy teddy bear hanging on a green string above a ring toss stand.
I wanted that teddy so bad. I was crying and screaming, basically throwing a fit until my mother finally used the tiny amount of money to pay she had in her pocket for a few games and she finally had won before she reached for the teddy and handing it to me.
I was so happy I could fly.
I hold back tears at the memory of my mom being raped and abused. I know it's been years but, you don't ever get over seeing that. Nightmare fuel.
I grab my bag before I throw it over my shoulder but I stop when I hear laughter and giggling coming from my side.
I turn to see several young teens standing around, their hands are pointing towards me as they cover their mouths in a futile attempt to muffle their laughs.
They are laughing at my scar.
I growl at them before stomping off and Erwin walking leisurely behind me, holding 3 large bags on his one shoulder.
Darn stupid people...

After I had finally found a way out of the airport, Erwin and I found a limousine with the words 'Smith' written in black cursive lettering.
Now 30 mins later We arrived at the house...or should I say mansion? It was a beautiful modern mansion with huge luxurious windows and balconies.

I love this house! Omg! So I'm gonna use this as Levi's house (if you didn't realise yet, they will be spending eren's birthday at Levi's)  I stare in awe at the large luxurious home before Erwin enters my vision carrying his bags towards the house

I stare in awe at the large luxurious home before Erwin enters my vision carrying his bags towards the house. I personally am too stunned to even move.
Wha... it's....so.....beautiful. I can't help but gawk at the large pools and in the background behind the home is a beautiful private beach. The ripples of the waves reflect the broken light of the moon back into the sky with the same pure white light.

"Oi, who's the brat?" Eren whips his head around to see Erwin talking to a short man with raven black hair.
"Oh! Eren!" Erwin waves Eren over with the flick of his hand.
Eren slowly trudges forward towards the new stranger keeping his head down low and staring at his white sneakers.
Erwin grabs Eren and pulls him to his side and lays his head on top of eren's. "Levi! This is Eren my son, Eren, this is Levi and old friend!"
Eren looks up at the man with his large sea foam green eyes. This man is very attractive, in a bad boy sorta way.
He has an annoyed expression on his sharp pale features but behind that he can see confidence and savagery (yup I said that) in those gunmetal grey eyes.
I continue to stare at the handso-hot man till he finally turns his harsh gaze from Erwin to fall on me. Levi's eyes widen slightly as he stares at my huge disgusting scar and I hastily used my tan hand to try and cover the gross line across my features
Maybe Levi didn't notice it.
Thankfully Levi didn't say anything as he clicked his tongue and turned, gracefully on his heel and silently walking into the modern house.
I follow after Erwin, my hands grabbing his white shirt tightly.
Levi turns and looks up at me again but I have half of my face covered with my hand so he won't see my scar.
He glares at me angrily, causing me to cower behind Erwin's large figure for protection, before he opens his mouth and his low, silky, voice enters my ears and soothes my soul.
"So, I had no idea you had a brat....much less an 18 year old one."
Erwin laughs and slaps his knee loudly, causing me to jump back from him and squeak loudly.
Erwin stops laughing immediately and slowly reaches his arms out in a hugging motion.
I comply and walk into his warm embrace as he wraps me in his long warm arms and pulls me into his lap while he plants soft kisses to my head.
"I'm sorry Eren, I forgot about the loud noises."
I nod and he lets go of me but I don't leave his lap as I cuddle into his warm chest.
"Well you two seem really....close." Levi says while he raises his eyebrow in a questioning glare.
"He needs me to be close to him." Erwin says as he softly strokes my soft brown hair and stares at me with affection in his eyes.
Levi just stares at him waiting for him to keep going and finish answering his question.
"Uhh. Two years ago hange and me found this little angel in an alleyway starving and almost dead. So we adopted him....Levi, his past is so fucked up, he really deserves some comfort and love."
My vision blurs and I'm having a hard time keeping my weak eyelids open. In the end I lose the battle and I let my eyes drop as the darkness consumes me.
"Mmmm... good night, Erwin." I say as I hold him tighter In my embrace.
"Awww. Goodnight Eren."