Never laugh at Levi's wifey.

Ok so I know that I have a bad habit of not including side characters in my stories. Sorry I'll work on that! But thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!!! Btw that pic up there 👆👆👆 made me laugh too hard 😂😂

When Levi and I walk out of the house into the cool air outside I feel my body relax and I enjoy the feeling of the wind blowing against my face before I see Levi walk over to me holding a black leather jacket.
"Have you ever ridden a motorcycle before?" He asks while putting the leather jacket on his muscular body and wiping some dirt off his shoes.
"You have a motorcycle?!" I ask with enthusiasm filling my voice.
"Answer the question brat."
"Uh-no"
He pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance and I follow him towards the garage before he presses a white button on the brown wall and the large garage door opens slowly.
When it's open I am greeted with several beautiful cars of different colours and shapes. The sight sends chills down my spine and I look over in the corner is a beautiful shiny motorcycle.

 The sight sends chills down my spine and I look over in the corner is a beautiful shiny motorcycle

(Ok, so I did a lot of research on this bike. It's a Japanese imported bike, it's the 2nd fastest bike ever made and the fastest one looked weird and bulky so I choose this one, it's name is suzuki hayabusa and it can reach speeds of up to 248 mph (397 km/h) and it can cost up to 55,000.00 dollars! Oh my lawd... *passes out*)

"Wow, it's amazing Levi." I say breathlessly.
He nonchalantly walks over to a wooden shelf beside the modern bike and grabs two helmets. One is a shiny black with a small white skull carved into the side and the other one is plain red.
"Which one?" He asks while holding out both of the helmets in my direction.
I grab the red one and he nods approvingly before putting his helmet on his head and I'll admit that he looked sexy with it on.
"Okay, sit here, put you feet here, and grab on to whatever to keep you steady, also don't move around too much."
I nod slightly as he flicks down the yellowish glass of his helmet and swings his leg onto the bike before I do the same behind him.
It's a tight fit, considering there is only one seat but we managed to fit and I grab his shoulders tightly, a blush is present on my face as he puts the keys in the ignition and turns on the bike.
The loud rumbling scares me as it shakes my whole body and I hear Levi chuckle at me before he presses down on the pedal and we go flying out of the warm garage into the cool summer air.
I was shocked by the sudden movement and I bring my arms around Levi's muscular waist, holding on tightly as I giggle loudly.
"This is amazing!" I shout over the wind as I squeeze Levi tighter.
He changes gear one last time and speeds up the bike. We are now going over100mph and the thrill and the rush I get from it sends me into a state of complete bliss.
I continue laughing as I let my body relax against Levi. The old road we are going down seems to be deserted and there are no cars so Levi swings his bike around, occasionally going to the oncoming traffic lane and getting close to the grass next to the road to try and scare me.
I squeal and grab him even tighter as he speeds up again. This is the most fun I've had in a long time and I appreciate the wind blowing in my face.