Sinful actions

Hello, I'm out with a new chapter! It's a little short but I like it! There is finally some ereri action! Yay! Anyway shout out to ShetlaBlossom who has given me some amazing advice! I just wanted to say thank you and I dedicate this chapter to you!!!! *kisses* also, should there be some smutty smut in the next chapter or is it too soon??

After I finally finish eating my delicious filet mignon I grab my red cloth napkin from my lap and wipe any excess juice from my pink lips before laying back in my comfortable plush seat and relaxing as I stare out upon the many foggy buildings in the distance.
"Levi, this is beautiful..." I whisper as I tear my appreciative gaze from the beautiful skyline to Levi's beautiful pale face. I longingly admire his sexy features. His pale, untouched, porcelain skin with his gunmetal grey eyes but sitting here with the sun shining in his eyes I see that they have a thick dark blue ring around his pupil that adds a softer glow to his harsh eyes.
I trail my soft green eyes down to his plump pink lips and I know that behind those seductive lips is a row of stupidly perfect, white teeth.
I slowly lean forward and I don't know whether it was the 4 glasses of red wine I had or how absolutely beautiful Levi looked in this precious moment with a peaceful breeze softly moving his dark black hair and the sun shining down on his angelic face, but a sudden wave of courage washed over me and I leaned over to him, grabbing his dark grey tie and yanking his stupidly sexy face towards mine as I connect our lips in an unforgettable and passionate kiss.
My instincts kick in as I sit there, stuck in the passionate moment for what seems like years. My eyes are softly shut as I move my pink lips against Levi's soft and plump lips.
After few blissful moments my mind finally registers that Levi's lips aren't moving against mine and I hesitantly open my green eyes to see that Levi's grey eyes are wide open in shock and his whole muscular body is stiff and rigid.
I harshly pull my lips back and jump away from a shocked Levi, letting go of my tight grip on his tie.
"Eren..." his voice is husky and breathless.
I feel my whole body go ridged as I start to panic. Oh my god I just kissed Levi. Oh no.
My breath starts to quicken and I find everything around me become blurry and fuzzy. The skyline becoming unrecognisable.
"Eren, why did you do that?" I look to Levi in my panic and he is lightly touching his swollen lips with his long pale fingers as thin line of saliva slowly slides down his plump bottom lip.
I start to sweat and I'm not thinking clearly as I hastily jump up from the red table and dart out towards exit but Levi grabs my small wrist at the last second and I quickly look down at Levi's pale hand gripping my tan one tightly before I rip my hand out of his grasp and I run quickly down the stairs before I spot a large bathroom door and I move my long tan legs towards the room in search of refuge for my breaking heart.
When I'm inside the large bathroom I rush towards one of the white stalls and run inside with tears and sweat mixing and sliding down my tan cheeks.
I lock the stall door and I sit on the white toilet seat. How could I be so stupid! Why did I do that?!
I pull harshly at the ends of my chocolate brown hair, effectively ripping it out and rocking my small body back and forth on the porcelain toilet.
Small hicks and strained breaths can be heard echoing in the white bathroom as I try my hardest to control my haggard and uncontrollable breathing, everything is blurry and unfocused as I count 3 seconds before shakily breathing out through my mouth and breathing in through my nose. I can't have a panic attack here...
After a few minutes the violent shaking has subsided and I have finally calmed down as I stand up from the porcelain toilet, my knobby knees barely hold up my weight as I wobble over to the foreign sink, my eyes are unfocused and hazy as I desperately look into the large mirror above the white and gold sink.
My eyes are a red colour and my cheeks are covered in dried tear stains. I shakily turn the golden knob above the sink and pure, clear water comes rushing out of the golden spout before pouring into the porcelain bowl and emptying into the drain.
I stare for a few seconds before wiping my tan face with the clear water and effectively cleaning the skin before grabbing a brown paper towel and wiping my face dry.
I throw the towel away in the black plastic trash can before I turn my broken face to the mirror and glare at myself angrily. I have so many disgusting features, my unruly brown hair, the large scars on my body, the grotesque scar on my face... I'm just littered with scars all over. Destined to be an object for people to stare and laugh at.
I shakily reach my tan hand up to my facial scar and I lightly touch at the rough skin and trail my fingers down, following the line like I have so many times before until the red restroom door flys open and I jump quickly as my bright green eyes see a flustered looking Levi standing in the doorway staring at me with relief swirling in his majestic grey eyes.
"Eren...." his low sexy voice is breathless and airy as he rushes forward and wraps me in his tight embrace.
"Levi..." my dark and hoarse voice is full of confusion before Levi looks up at my tan face, his eyes searching my face for permission before he softly closes his beautiful grey eyes and leans his face forward towards mine and he connects our lips together.
I naturally close my green eyes and move my lips against his soft ones as I bring my long tan arms around his pale neck and he brings his pale hands up to my face before he softly cups my flushed cheeks and moves them up to my brown locks and softly intertwines his long fingers in my hair, all while placing his knee up in between my long legs and softly massaging my arousal.
Pleasured moans and gasps fill the silence of the room as me and Levi get farther into our hot make out session, with Levi's pale, cold fingers sliding up my golden brown torso to my nipples and his warm mouth latching onto my sensitive neck as his lips suck and softly bite at the skin while my hands wrap around his muscular body and squeeze his soft plump ass.
I pull back from Levi, a thin line of clear saliva connects our lips and serves as a reminder of our previous acts before Levi puts his large hands on my hips and looks at me with his normal grey eyes dark with lust and want.
"Eren, I like you...in the time that we have been together I have realised how precious you really are, that night that we slept together on the couch was the first night in 3 months where I actually slept soundly through the whole night and I want to spend every night with you, I want to have more silly food fights you, I want to stay up till 3 playing video games with you like a little kid. Eren, you make me feel alive and that's why I want you to be my boyfriend... so Eren will you find it in your heart to date a pathetic man like me?" His voice is low as he grabs my left hand and brings it up to his soft pink lips and he lightly kisses the tan knuckle.
"Because I promise to make you the happiest man alive."
I shush him by desperately wrapping my arms around his defined form as my lips harshly meet his, teeth desperately clashing together as I hastily show him my answer with my actions.
He responds by intertwining our fingers as he romantically holds my calloused hand to his hard chest and I feel his heart, going at a thousand miles and second , like mine.
God how much I want this man.
He pulls his lips away as he places his forehead onto my tan one and he stares into my sea foam green eyes with his gunmetal grey eyes and I realise how much I love this man.
"We should go home" he places his soft lips next to my ear and seductively whispers into it with his low dark voice full of need. "Lets continue this later baby."
My face instantly turns bright red as my cheeks heat up and Levi softly chuckles, the heavenly noise filling my ears and sending my heart into overdrive.
Levi just grabs my hand tightly and leads me out of the restroom to my future and I find myself trusting this man with everything that I have. Even my life.

So, I spent a little more time on this chapter I hope it's better! If it is I might go back and redo all my other chapters to make them a little better. Anyway should there be some smut in the next chapter or no? Please help!!
Anyway thanks for reading!