Chapter eleven: Torture is a Cebuano Delicacy

“You came to your senses, hotshots!” I murmured in between kisses. 

Instead of giving me a smart ass comment, she just deepened the kiss sending electric waves coursing through my body. At some point it made me giddy and kind of excited. I trailed kisses to her neck making her moan with pleasure.

“Anything for the lying bastard, Mr. Ean CHRYSLER Cassity” she whispered deviously. I then looked up at her in confusion. 

“What?” She just gave me an ironic appetizer of a decent smile which anger enraged in her eyes before I knew it; she served the main course of a hard ferocious slap across my face.

“I said wake up Chrysler!” I heard Lauren shouting in my ear which caused me to jolt awake. I felt a sting on my right cheek as I sooth it gently.

Ouch! For a moment I thought it was all real but truth be told, the slap was pretty much reality.

Thank God! It was a dream or I would’ve never gotten out of her wrath. Even so, both worlds, in dreams and in reality, I saw a fuming tomato sending curses at me. I never did escape. 

At least, I could handle this fuming Lauren with ease than the other one in dream mania of mine. 

She looked so cute with red blushes across her face; even so she looked like a baby. I didn’t know that her expression made me smirk until she flipped me with both of her middle fingers. I just smirked even more.

With one swift move, I grabbed her arms with such force which send her flying in bed with me.

“What the hell, Arse! Get the fuck off me!!” she squirmed under me as I immediately hovered over her.

“One thing you should know about me hotshots is that I don’t tolerate cute blushing girls who give me the fingers let alone two of them in unison” I whispered huskily which earned me shivers from Lauren but she quickly pulled herself together.

“You wouldn’t even wake up after I shouted like a million times which made me irritated let alone when you finally did and just stared at me with a smirk that you would think its breathtakingly amusing” she scowled.

“Oh, baby doll! I prefer it quite adorable than amusing and might I mind you it was really breathtaking especially the sudden kiss you gave me” I winked at her which caused her to flush in embarrassment of my compliment. She pushed me in the chest to take herself some distance but I didn’t try to sit back up and let her get away from me. 

Oh no you don’t, hotshots!

“Well so much for your fantasizing. You might as well try and pack up because we would be on board on our commercial boat 2 hours from now and seems to me you had wasted 30 minutes of it” she spat out.

“Well I would hotshots if only I could have something to energize me for the day” I said plopping on her fragile body which made her squirm even more.

“Chrysler!! Get the fuck off!!” she said pushing me on the shoulders but I stood my ground even so by having held my body firmly against hers.

“What the fuck do you want! Do you want to miss the boat back home?” she said.

“It wouldn’t matter as long as we’ll both end up here in this bed let alone, I fantasizing you with some lacy underwe-“ 

“CHRYSLER!” Lauren immediately interrupted me.

“Lauren!” I whined returning her comment.

“You know it won’t happen. You can have tons of girls at your feet than chasing me with something you firmly knew you couldn’t have” she spat out which made me frown.