Chapter two: the Social Homicide

“What now?” I asked Conner who by the way was checking out these Russian girls with Burgundy hair and smoking hot looks and body. For a moment, he was taken aback at my question then tightened his brows in confusion.

“You enjoy. Man, Chrysler you’ve been here for almost 3 years and yet you have been too precocious about things. You got time, use it. You have the life, live it! Isn’t this why you---“ for a moment he paused and scanned the bar on the shore then continued with a barely a whisper.

“Killed the Ean you once were? To live in a life of privacy and freedom?” he queried. Then the memories flashed through my eyes.

“Breaking News: Last Night, The world’s multi-billionaire bachelor model, Mr. Ean Cassity was confirmed dead at 9:48pm on February 13, 2010 due to a gas explosion that burned the house into ashes including our very own, Ean and his cousin Conner Cassity. Fans all over the world were mourning and weeping their hearts out as we say a farewell to Mr. Ean Cassity who died at a young age of 19 years old. May God be with you Ean Cassity---“

“Dude” Conner snaps a finger in front of me, I immediately shove it off and stared at the waves that crash the shorelines of the Caribbean island.

“Its okay to visit memory lane, just don’t live there” he smirks as he finishes his vodka and heads off to flirt with the Russian hot babes.

NNN

“So…Are we going to do it sometime later?” she asks as her hands were exploring my whole chest she was straddling me while batting her lashes. Man she’s sizzling hot, I for one would consider a second round but my idiot sub-conscious held me back from approving.

“Don’t you even feel sore?” I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

“What’s not to like about it?” she replied with a conspiring giggle. Man, I should’ve known! This is not just a slut, but a thirsty whore! I’d better fetch a bucket of ice for this one. Before I could decline she interrupted me.

“You know you look like The Ean Cassity I laid eyes on” I caught my breathe in an instant. Shit! She might spoil this whole plan of mine. Fuck! Why did Conner even pick the Caribbean tropical getaway when all of a sudden Los Angeles and California were so close by. Man! I’m not going to give up my hard work in changing my appearance just so it could all end up in waste. Hell no! This time I get to pick the place.

“Sorry, horny but I don’t do seconds” I said hands supporting my leaning figure as I looked at her expression go from flirty to hurty. She immediately pushed herself back and gaze at me with brow knitted and furrowed.

“What did you just call me?” she asked as rage started build up on her.

“Horny. That’s your name right?” I asked with bluffing face. She immediately stood up and glared intently at me.

“It’s Courtney!” she corrected and stormed away. Somehow I could hear her nagging and blabbering furiously.

“God! Why do they fuckin’ call me horny when its really Courtney” I chuckled as I heard her and took one last look at her retreating figure then gaze back at the vast ocean in front of me.

NNN

“We’re leaving?” he sounds surprised yet confused.

“Why so? I thought you are having fun in Caribbean shores?” he raised his eyebrows.

“You’re the one who is having so much fun. We need to leave because a girl could just have seen through me” I replied zipping the suit case that was standing at the edge of the bed.

“You’re kidding right?” his eyes wide open. Damn is he this stupid?

“Will I ever pack up if I was just kidding around?” I asked locking the bag with a combo.

“It’s possible, Chrysler. But it Depends” he crosses his arms. I didn’t respond I was too busy preparing and about to make calls for getting a ticket.

“Okay fine. As you wish” he threw his hands in the air and started packing. Before I could reply the waiting ring tone ended and was now replaced by a soothing and friendly voice to welcome customers and inquirers.

“Good evening this is Ella for St. Maarten’s travel guide and book shipping agency speaking, How may I help you?”

“And this time, I’ll get to choose the place, Conner” I said with a smirk before returning to the woman.

“Yes, I’d like to purchase 2 plane tickets that leave right this evening from Saint Maarten”

“Of course, sir! What destination would you like to arrive next, sir?” for a moment I scurry through my mind on places sunny yet private and free from stalkers and fans then it hit me.

“I’d like to arrive at the pearl of the orient: PHILIPPINES.”

---------------

[Hey! Starcy Richver here!, i just you to know I am thankful for you reading my works. Please don't forget to leave a comment on how it was!] Please COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE ;*