Chapter eighteen: Game On

[SEXUAL WARNING: KINDA DISTURBING]

(Luciana’s POV)

He rushed me straight to the threshold without sparing a glance to the people who were eying us with smug faces.

Talk about a sex-crazed whore of him!

He carried me up the stairs straight to a beautiful room which was painted a deep cerulean blue which reminds me of the ocean outside. He was so adamant of getting what he had hoped for that he thrown me straight to the comfy bed as he soon hovered over me.

“So periwinkle, do you want me to take it slow or get you places you will probably beg me again for” he smirked as his eyes was focusing on my lips.

Unbelievable! I managed to hide my disgusted face while playing along with him.

“You mean to say, should you make love to me or just f*ck me up?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Whatever makes you sleep after this, perwinks” he said as he was drawing his face near mine.

I immediately stopped his face from inching much closer with my pointer.

“How about you’d pick up the pace after, sexy bun”

Where the hell did I get this horny endearment? Though, this seems to get him to smirk wider. Anyways, I got a very neat plan for this.

“But first, I’d like to be in dominance” I winked at him which caused him to efficiently flip us both to exchange places.

Keeping up with my plan, I immediately leaned in; purposely causing to fan my hot breath behind his ears as he groaned at the gesture I had done.

“Now baby, I need you to close your eyes and let me take care of the rest” I whispered managing to make it sound sexy; that must’ve work as I can feel something poking at my thigh. I got hold of his shirt and started taking it off of him.

“Hmmm, periwinks. You’re amazing” he groaned out loudly.  As his calloused fingers were trying to snake under my shirt to feel me up, I managed to stop him without him getting suspicious.

“Uh, uh!” I grabbed each of his hands against mine and placed it above his head as his eyes were trying to hold it tightly shut.

I reached out on the 1st drawer of the night stand near the bed and to my luck I found some neatly folded handkerchiefs. I grabbed at least three and began tying Conner’s hands with it.

“Oh, kinky is it?” he smirked looking up to me. I just smirked back.

“I’d like to be in control, if you don’t mind. Close your eyes” I ordered. His smirk grew wider as he compelled to do so.