Chapter 17: Weed

Mason POV

Damn Lacie why do you do this to me.
I AM in love with you Lacie Wills. You are so cliché.

But I do I do love her or else I wouldn't of told her. I knew I loved her because I got mad when she was hanging out with other guys even Nate and James, I lose alll feeling when she touches me, I can't hide how I feel, at least not with her.

I remembered I was in a towel so I kissed her cheek and opened the door, then I walked to my closet and picked out some khaki shorts and a solid blue t-shirt. The past events kept on playing over and over again in my head. I didn't just fuck Lacie because I wanted to, I did it because I loved her.

You sound like a girl. Oh and if you don't remember your mom's home so hurry the fuck up!

Shut up stupid voice. And since when do I care if my mom comes home? Whatever I'm only going down stairs to be with Lacie.

Again with the girly shit.

I quickly got dressed and went down stairs to find James. A flsh of fear passed thrrough his eyes but was gone within a second.

"Hey, big bro." Markel greeted

"Hey, honey is something wrong?" my mother asked worriedly

"Nope, all is fine mother." a grin rose to my lips thinking of Lacie.

Lacie came walking towards me greeting with the usual 'Hey Mace'. Does she not want to tell me mom?

"Lace can I talk to you." I said griping her wrist and pulling her out to the back porch.

"Yea"

"Whats wrong?"

I'm like really worried what if she doesn't like me anymore? Wait she just told me she loved me.

"Nothing..."

"Babe can we tell my mom so that we don't have to be so secretive?"

"Let do it."

We walked back to the living room hand in hand and everyone was still standing where they were before. "Mom me and Lacie have something to tell you."

"Yes dear." my mothers voice cooed sweetly

"Well...um.. me and Mason.... Mason and... I.. are.. umm-"

"Mom Lacie and me are dating."

My mom's face lit up "I knew it Mark you owe me 10" she hallered at my little brother.

'Mooooommmm"

"Wait what going on?" Lacie asked suspiciosly looking over at me. I shrugged not knowing what they were talking about .

"Well... Mark and I made a bet a couple years ago that if you guys got together he would owe me $10 bucks but if you didn't then I would owe him $50."

"Seriously mom." Mason uttered out.

"Oh and Mason if you hurt Lacie you will wish you never came out of my womb." My mother said.

GAG. WOMB. MOM SERIOUSLY.

James patted me on the back and whispered "I have to talk to you about 'the deal' with Alek." I nodded and we walked to my room Lacie followed me to my room. "Babe can you go to Maddys me and James here have to talk about boners and stuff you know, man stuff." she gaged and said "Okay I don't need to be in this conversation." then she simply kissed me and very, slowly, turtle-like walked into Maddy's room.

Jeez this girl truly doen't know what she does to me.

Lacie's POV

I wonder what they were going to talk about I mean I know when Mason is lying and he was.

"Hey, bestfriend." I said plopping on the bed.

"Whats up." she asked as she did for the past like 10 years

"Nothing much." I answered

"Oh bestfriend hows you and James going?" I added

"It's okay-"

"Okay, NOT give me deatails!"

"Fine, well his kissed me on Monday then, on Wenesday, and he kissed me yesterday"

"OMG bestfriend!" I shook her vigerouslty.

"Does he like you? OMG if he does we can double date. OMG what if that what they are talking about .OMG BESTFRIEND!!"

"He might like me, I really don't know. And yes a double date would be fun I guess." Maddy said

"Totally. I'll be right back."

I said walking towards Mason's room. I am so excited. I just hope he's not playing her. I ran towards Mason's room and opened the door eagerly trying to get to James to interrogate him. When I opened the door there where odd looking green bushed all over Mason's bed.

"Ja- What is this?" I asked suspisiously looking at the odd smelling, verdant.

"Shit." James muttered

"L-Lacie it's... um..."

"Is that weed?" I asked frightened of the answer.

"Y-yea"