Chapter 20: The Best Mistake EVER

Lacie POV

Okay so a couple days ago Mason (LOVE OF MY LIFE) cheated on me with some drunk bitch. And Aden my new bestfriend  (Since Maddy hasn't talked to me since she found out me and Mason fucked) conffessed that he liked me. Okay I have to do something about this. Well currently Mason has called me 5 times, and texted me at least 20. But Aden actually came over and tried to talk tome he texted about 20 times and called me like 8 times. This is crazy; I've been locked upin my room ever since  I went to Starbucks with Addy(Aden's nickname lol). I've watch about 50 movies. And I've gone through 5 boxes of microwaveable popcorn, oh and did I mention my mother is in the hospital, we found out she had a really bad case of HIV. The doctors say she might be gone by the end of the year, I hate her (Well I dont hate her), but I cried like a baby when I heard the news. 

*Three Months Later*

 Looks like the doctors were wrong my mother lasted three months, THREE and I was in the hospital with her most of the time. I couldn't believe my mother is officially gone. Okay so my dad decided to move in with us so that we didn'd have to change schools and stuff. I might be going through minor depression, that includes me cutting my hair to my shoulders, and cutting myself whenever I see or remind myselfof my mother, oh I've also started wearing more black than usual.

When I got to school on Friday I was wearing a black long-sleeve top, with black jeans, all black Converse, and my black leather jacket. The only two people who seem to talk to me  anymore are Allyson and Aden. I feel bad that they have to carry around dead weight like me but oh well. Since my mother died Ally is the only one who can acctually make me smile.

"Hey Lace." a very familiar voice brokeme out of my thought.

"Hey Addy." I tried to smile but failed.

"So what ya doin tonight bestfriend?" 

"Ally is coming over."

"Cool."

"Hey let me get those." he said grabbing my books from my hand. 

"Are you walking me again?" 

"Yup. Problem?" he smiled

"I'm going to make you late."

"I don't give a damn."

"Fine."

*Later that Afternoon.*

Okay so I sorta have begun to like Addy but I have mixed feelings okay whatever. After school I carpooled with Addy and we picked Ally up from school. 

"Hey gurrrl." Ally said getting in Adens car.

"Hey you." I actually smiled.

"Hey Addy." 

"I told youguys to stop calling me that, seriously people aregoingto think I'm gay or something."

"Nope you are our Addy and it's staying that way."

Aden groaned in fustration and drove off to my house. 

Oh did I mention that Madddison Mathews blockedme on all social media? Yeah well my ex-bestfriend is a total bitch and her brother is a man-whore. And yes I still have a thing for that man-whore. Hey its notmy fault that I when I said I loved him I meant it.

Aden dropped us off at my house and beforehe drove of he hugged me. "ooohh" Ally said childisly in the background. LOL total turn-off.

"Hey it was friendly." He said chasing after Ally trying tohug her.

"Addy we haven't gotten to that level of friendship." he pouted

"JK." She ran towards himand gave him a big hug and then we walked inside.

"Where ya been." Alex said fromthe kitchen.

"She went to pick me up." Ally said trying to be sassy.

"Cool, you sleepingover?"  he asked

"Why do you care Al." I said.

"So that I can be a bit of a pervert/peodfile tonight."

"OHH I GOT YOU." Ally said. "And yes I'm sleepingover."

After about 30 minutes I cooked us mac and cheese. And we (Ally and I) headed to my room. Off to watching movies all night, oh oh and our two favorite shows, The Walking Dead and Pretty Little Liars. Ally claimes that Aria could be my twin (Pretty Little Liars). But hey she looks just like Hannah (Pretty Little Liars).

I acctually had fun tonight we whent to sleep at around 2:00 am. 

I woke up to find Mason in my room. Well not in my room but on my balcony. Am I hallucinating? I woke Ally up. She gasped when she looked out the window. Oh Allyis the only one that knows that I cut. "Lace Mason's outside." "Okay so I'm not hallucinating."

"Lacie open I can see you are up." he said banging on the door.

"No go away." I said

"Open."

"NO MASON GET THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE."

"Call the cops I dont ive a fuck I need to talk to you."

"After three months? There's nothing to talk about Mason Mathews!" I said.

"It was a mistake."

"What was a mistake. The fact that you fucked a drunk bitch? The fact that you took my virginity? My mother died and you didn't even call. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE GO AWAY!"

"Lacie I love you."

Okay that broke my heart. The little pieces shattered into even smaller pieces.

"GO AWAY MASON!" and thats when I brokedown crying.

Now Ally got up. "Get away from her jack-ass before I make you not want to be alive."

She opened the door and punched Mason right in the nose. He started to bleed. Did she break his nose?

Mason crawled down the tree and back in his car and then drove off."

***

Ally called Aden and told himto come over. I think they are making this evil little plan cause whenever I cry Aden is always her for me. He's the sweetest un-hormonal guy I've met my age. 

Aden showedupat my house in less than 5 minutes. Once he saw me crying he gave me a big hug. He brought my face to meet his green eyes and whispered "What did Mason do."

"He... Mason... He... love... me... said." I said stamering through my words.

"He said he loved her." Ally siad.

"THAT ASS-HOLE! LACE DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO BEAT HIM TO THE GROUND?"

"Go ahead. I already broke his nose." Ally said in the background.

"Addy-" I said lookingup at him,just before I could finish my sentence he planted a kiss on my lips. 

Okay so he finally let his hormones takeover him. One problem I dont think this was a mistake.

________________________________________________

Okay so please dont hate me....

Umm.. oh Lacie's outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=112711500) 

And to the right are some pictures of Ally and Lace's sleepover.

Do you guys like Laden or Lason? Comment AND Vote