"Wait, Lacie, you like me?" Mason said laughing at me. "NO!" I screamed and tried pulling away from him "Oh yes you do look at your face!" he said as he pointed at me. "Stop jackass." I said ~ Well this is Lacie she's the most shy, timid, and down-to-earth, and this is Mason he's popular, egotistic, a notorious playboy, and why not add in an ass-hole; theres just one thing he's Lacie's bestfriend's brother. She's had a crush on him as long as she can remember. No one knows about the 'oh-you-know-I-like-my-bestfriend's brother' thing not even Maddison, Lace's BFF. Should she confess her love to him and go on the roller coaster he calls 'LIFE'. All this will bring is Heartbreaks, Hate, New Friendships, Rivalries, and maybe the word 'LOVE'? READ TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY BESTFRIEND'S BROTHER
COMMENT VOTE SHARE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS BOOK OUT THERE! LOVE YOU ALL :*
started: August 29, 2014
ended: November 16, 2014
- Chapter 1: Meeting New People
- Chapter 2: Player
- Chapter 3: The First Day
- Chapter 4: Awkward!
- Chapter 5: The Cheater
- Chapter 6: Late?
- Chapter 7: Emily Ryan!
- Chapter 8: My Mom and Dad
- Chapter 9: The Girlfriend [Alex POV]
- Chapter 10: The Divorce- Part 1
- Chapter 10: The Divorce- Part 2
- Chapter 11: Wait. WHAT!?!?
- Chapter 12: I like you.
- Chapter 13: WARNING YOUR SISTER IS CALLING
- Chapter 14: Date. Pregnancy. Panic Attack
- Chapter 15: The Exposure
- Chapter 16: Virginity
- Chapter 17: Weed
- Chapter 18: Movie and Party Invite.
- Chapter 19: The Party- Part 1
- Chapter 19: The Party- Part 2
- Chapter 19: The Party- Part 3
- Chapter 20: The Best Mistake EVER
- Chapter 21: I Hate You and I Don't Need You Anymore!
- Chapter 22: Its Skin Not Paper Don't Cut It
- Chapter 23: Is this the End?- Part 1
- Chapter 23: Is This the End?- Part 2
- Chapter 23: Is This The End?- Part 3
- Chapter 24: Termination of True Love
- The Aftermath (Epilogue)