Makeup + Update?

02/07/17

Hello everyone! (Er.. someone.)

I don't have a lot to say, but then again, I have a bit to say? It's weird.

I haven't updated, and I said I would-but since school and grades became my number one priority, I haven't been able to focus on anything else.

I don't even know why you read my books. I wonder if I'm that big part (or small) that you read about and maybe it makes you feel better about yourself? I'm positive that there's nothing really special about what I do during the day.

I just talk about small things that some people might not care about? Maybe I'm like the TV you often use as a background noise so you don't feel as lonely when you're at home?

I think that really describes me as a person.

So to start off, I have something to inform you about! Very recently, I have gotten into an interest in makeup? I know I've trashed on the idea of using makeup, but little goes a long way!

I think it first started off on Friday? I was trying to recreate faux freckles -just to try it out because I thought it was funny- and I came to show my mom what a terrible job I'd done. She said I did it wrong, and then I asked if she could do my makeup! She ended up doing my whole face, and we were having fun and laughing the entire time because we really didn't know what we were doing.

It turned out like this:

I think it went well! I ended up doing her makeup, too

I think it went well! I ended up doing her makeup, too. To my surprise, I didn't do a bad job!

She looked natural and I thought it looked good! We did it about a year ago too, and my makeup skills were trash; sadly I don't have a picture of the actual day.

So we went to stores the next day and we bought the things we were missing, I ended up getting setting spray for $2, a beauty blender for $3, and a brush for $1. The day went by pretty fast, I didn't really think much of it until I spent most of my money on makeup. I wouldn't say I regret it, just I haven't been able to use the actual products yet.

I think yesterday, my mom brought home a oil- powder? It helps to reduce the oils in your skin? I think I made a list of things that we still needed. I think I need foundation a shade lighter because my mum and I have different skin tones (She's a bit more tan, but still pale?).

I'm not saying I would ever wear makeup to school, but maybe to parties or other big events like that. I think I will most likely not become some kind of makeup guru because that's not really my thing, but I just wanted you to know that I do wear some. (Not much)

All I really do is fix my eyebrows (no makeup required because that's hard), and coco butter as a lip moisturizer!

-

Moving on, I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with my books.'

But I promise, I will have another chapter updated of TBWTIH!!! I know some of you have been waiting for that update! I will start writing tonight, and hopefully we'll pick up where we left off and finally find out what happened to Phil!

I will update "Shorts" this month, and hopefully "Behind The Tweets"!

Also, if you haven't already, please turn in your submissions for the VDAY PROJECT!!!

SUBMIT TWICE IDC I JUST NEED SUBMISSION I HAVE 3.

but seriously, the deadline is in a week, and I need to get these !!

SPECIAL THANKS TO aesthetic_d0ge FOR THE SUBMISSION <3333

I'm waiting for more .-. guys don't let me down :[