*Inactive* Rant

9/20/16

Hello everyone. Sorry about the chapter but I need to talk to you. So you know about the GB rant I had a while back?

WELL my mom finally decided to take it so the company could get a better look at it.(Apple btw)

So she went and I was in school. I get in the car I was expecting to get phone back in a few minutes as we got home, but no. My mom tell me this:

You don't have a phone, they deleted everything.

At first I was like: Okay it's cool. I'm going to be okay.

But we get home, and she's not kidding? SHE'S SERIOUS?

Every app, every photo, every video, all of it is gone?!!!11!>!>

So yeah I am typing this on my laptop so expect that for about a month or something because this is not okay.

So I was the smart person.

I said, some day my mom's gonna make me delete everything and I'm not going to be prepared. So what I did was download Google Photos and back everything up just incase something like that ever did happen.

But the thing I'm sure it's supposed to cover is if you drop it in the pool or something? The people deleted my photos, and when you delete a photo on your normal camera, it deletes from GP?

So if nothing saved, be prepared for my suicide note.

I'm kidding, I won't do it. But before hand I will make sure to give John Green my Wattpad Passwords so he can continue the story.

So look forward to that.

Anyway, I'm gonna go cry.

Gooooodnight.