"Sure."

We head downstairs and go to the nursery. I pick up Caleb and he laughs at me. He's only three and I come see him sometimes.

He kind of reminds me of Cameron.

I didn't realize I was biting my lip until I felt blood fall down my chin. I hurriedly wipe it off with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Bell Bell okay?" Caleb asks.

"Yes I'm fine." I squeeze his cheeks. He's adorable and so sweet. I spin him around before gently setting him in the ground.

"Bye Bell Bell!" Caleb waves as I walk out the door. I'm so worried and I honestly think I want to just go to sleep

Cameron

I see Ian's dark hair from behind a tree and nudge Brody's side. I nod towards Ian's direction.

We slowly make our way to were he was hiding.

"Ian you bastard come out! Unless you're too scared!" Brody shouts.

He comes out from behind his tree and Brody furrows his brow.

"You're not Ian." Brody states.

The one we thought to be Ian just dolls his eyes, "wait to state the obvious. Duh Ian is my father."

"It was fun, ripping his head off." Brody tries to anger him.

"Oh I bet it was. I only wish I could've done it myself. I hated that ass wipe." He says with an amused expression on his face.

Brody lunges at him. But the thing that leaves me in astonishment is all Ian does is flick his wrist and Brody is sent flying.

Bella

"Bella come and eat. They'll be home soon!" Rylee says shoving a plate in my face.

How could I eat when I'm so worried and nervous that I'd probably just puke it back up.

'Come back to me Cameron' I mind link him.
'I'll be home soon.' He says with worry laced in his voice, and then puts up a barrier.

I lay back down on my bed and soon enough, I drift off into a sleep filled with nightmares.

Cameron

'Come back to me Cameron.'
'I'll be home soon.'

I hope I didn't sound worried. That would only make her worry more.

'Distract him. I'll catch him off guard so he can't use his powers.' I mind link Brody.

He nods and screams. Ian's son spins around to face him.

I sneak up behind him and snap his neck. This won't keep him down forever. I have a feeling.

"Let's go before he wakes up." Brody and I shift in midair, shredding our clothes, before racing towards the house.

When I get to our room I throw on some pants and then go to Rylee and Bella's room.

"Cameron!" She jumps out of her bed and wraps her arms around me.

"Bells!" I mock in a girly accent. She glares at me before smacking me upside the head.

She flops down on her bed and pats the spot beside her. I lay down and pull her closer to me.

'If she asks we killed him. I know my sister. She'll keep having nightmares if we don't lie.' Brody says through our link.

I don't want to hurt her anymore so I do what he says.

"What happened today?" She runs her fingers through her hair. I've notice this happens when she's anxious or nervous.

"We killed his son. Ian is already dead." I smile at her and she smiles back at me.

I know I made the right choice.

Authors notes.

Soo I didn't know what to write so yesterday I worked on this and eventually gave up. So here you go ;)

I'm sorry but I'm not editing this so :p

-kora

(Word count: 1120)