Once he made it up the stairs, Zayn looked down at his keys, trying to select the classroom key. By the time he selected it and looked up, he was already colliding into a body, causing them both to stumble backwards, Zayn dropping his keys in the process. The person he ran into gasped, and once Zayn regained his balance, he looked up to see a beautiful blonde woman who was scowling at him.

Awe, why do I have a habit of bumping into people? Zayn asked himself.

He could tell the woman worked there, seeing as she was dressed way to mature for a student. "S-sorry," Zayn stumbled over his words, trying his best not to be intimidated by the harsh glare that the blonde woman was given him.

"Watch where you're going," the blonde woman snapped. "You almost made me drop my phone."

Zayn bit his lip, trying his best not to let the woman words affect him. "I-I'm t-truly sorry ma'am. I was looking f-for my keys."

The woman rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, watch where you're going next time," she retorted. Before Zayn even had the chance the respond, she was already walking passed him, bumping his shoulder as she stormed off. Zayn looked down and bit his lip.

Tragic. I didn't even have the chance to tell her that her red lipstick was running off her lips. He thought.

Shaking off the thought and what just happened, Zayn grabbed his keys off the ground and continued his journey to his classroom. He reached the door and unlocked it, opening the door wide. He stepped inside of the classroom, flipping the light switch,  the lights illuminating the room afterwards.

Zayn went over to his desk and sat his stuff down. He reached inside of the pencil holder and grabbed a marker to write on the board. He cleared his name from the previous day and wrote it at the corner of the board. He wrote the tasks for the next two days on the board, one being tie dye.

Tie dye was an easy task to do, Zayn thought while coming up with things to do, as long with a fun thing to do, and he was sure that the students would enjoy it. 

Today he kept it simple; having students to draw a picture that describes them and their life. He wrote the lesson plans on the board in calligraphy, a style of writing that Zayn had learned over the few months. Proud of how the plans were written, he placed the marker back in the pencil holder, sitting in his chair afterwards.

Zayn pulled his phone out of his pocket, sitting the device on his desk. He then opened his drawer and put his keys inside.Grabbing his bag and opening it, he pulled the MacBook out and sat it on his desk. He opened the device and powered it on, the apple logo showing a few seconds later. Once it powered on, Zayn put in his passcode, unlocking it.

He then grabbed his phone and unlocked it, showing his home screen. For the rest of the time he had before classes started, he spent it texting his friends. Surprisingly, he was texting Harry as well. Louis and Kendall were checking up on him; making sure he was okay this morning. They told him that if anything like what happened yesterday his last period happened again today, to put his foot down. They didn't want Zayn being ran by high schoolers. Zayn told them that he would, but in all honesty, he knew that he probably wouldn't. That was just Zayn now; he hated standing up for himself, yelling, anything negative. That's why he gets ran over now. People usually would take advantage of him and how he acted, using it for their own good.

Going to Zayn texting Harry, the two made plans to meet up at the coffee shop after Zayn gets off of work. Harry got off early today, so making use of the time, they're going to use it to hang out, seeing as they haven't been able to since Zayn started his job. Zayn felt guilty for that, but he knew that he couldn't help it.