Ch. 33 (I'm Back I'm Sorry)

fuck it's been a while...so what I decided to do was to combine ch. 33 and 34 into one and then have ch. 35 and 36

••
Recap
••
The closer the footsteps got, the louder by heartbeat got. The person got down on their knees and stroked some of my hair.

"Natalie?"

No way. Why does their voice sound so familiar? It eventually took everything that I had in me to open my eyes.

The figure seemed fuzzy at first but eventually I was able to make out red hair and bright green eyes shown.

"M-Michael?"
••
Natalie's POV
••

"It's me babygirl." He smiled and I immediately wrapped my arms tightly around him - even though it hurt me - but Realizing that the figure in front of me was real. I continued to sob into his chest, feeling his fingers run through my hair. "I missed you so, so much. How could they do this to you?" He whispered into my ear before hearing him sniffle. He pulled away and lightly traced his finger over the cut under my right eye.

"I-I t-thought y-you w-were d-d-dead." I cried. "I'm not baby. And I won't let you think that. I'm never leaving you ever again." He cooed into my ear.

"C'mon. We don't have that lot of time." He pulls away and stands up, holding out both of his hands to help me up. "Why? What's going on?" I asked cautiously, grabbing onto his hands as he helped me off the ground.

"There's no time." He dismisses my question before racing out of the room with his grasp on my wrist. Im not gonna lie when I say he was hurting me but I was so confused right now that the question never made its way past my lips. It didn't even matter anyway, odds are my wrist was already broken.

Once we were out of the room I noticed that we were in a small hallway in the basement. While Michael looked around, I noticed a body laying in the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood. "Y-you killed C-Cameron?"

Michael looked down at me and then the body before nodding. "Yeah, he can't hurt you anymore." He led me down a hallway where there was a staircase leading up to a door. "The door's unlocked. I'm gonna distract them and you're going to run behind the living room, into the hallway and the first door on your left. It'll be a bedroom. Just out of the window and run. It's only a couple of feet off of the ground." Michael told me.

"Wait but what about you?" I asked. "I'll lure them into the kitchen and fight them off for as long as I can. " he sighed, hearing voices and footsteps above us. "But what it something bad happens to you? Mikey I can't lose you again." I begged as tears started to well up in my eyes. "Hey, shh it's okay. As long as you make it out okay then nothing bad is gonna happen. I love you." He whispered, wiping away my tears. "I love you too." I whispered back, my voice slightly cracking.

We both turned back and walked up the staircase till we reached the top. "On three." He mouthed to me, placing his hand on the doorknob.

"one....

two....

three."

•••
Luke's POV
•••

Where the hell are Calum and Ashton? We're supposed to act mature and responsible that nothing could go wrong at this event. Before I could even think another thought, loud footsteps start to approach me.

"LUKE! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Ashton shouted frantically. I couldn't help to notice the large bruise forming on his forehead under his curls. "What happened and where were you two?" I glared at them, trying to keep my voice low and unheard. "Kian and Cameron. They took Natalie." Calum panted. My eyes went wide and I made my way over to security. "Shut everything down and get everyone out of here. If you sense they're a vampire, kill them."

The large man dressed in black nodded before I made my way back to Calum and Ashton. "Do you know where they are? When did this happen?" I asked them calmly.

"We don't know. We got knocked out." Ashton sighed. That explains the bruise. "Wait, I think I know someone that might know where Kian took her." Calum spoke before pulling out a phone and dialing a number...

Natalie's POV

Michael twisted the doorknob and pulled open the door, letting light immediately pour in, and blinding me for a few seconds. Once Michael ran in front of me and off to where I assumed was the kitchen, I bolted into a random room which I then quickly realized was the living room. Two fingered were sprawled out on the couches asleep. I'm pretty sure their names were Trevor and Connor.

Not wanting to wake them up or get any unneeded attention, i quickly made my way past the living room and down a grey painted hallway. I approached the first door on the left and quickly opened it, finding a bedroom.

My eyes scanned the room, trying to find the windows. I smiled to myself, spotting the panels of glass on either side of the king bed. I ran up to the first window and tried opening it but it would budge. "no." I kept whispering to myself as I get pulling at the window cill. "Please work."  I started to feel weak. I wasn't sure if it was because I haven't eaten or it was from pain.

I jumped when I heard a door slam shut.

"Going somewhere?"

I turned around to find Jc standing there, leaning against the door with a knife in his grasp. "Jc please, please don't do this to me." I shook my head as tears started to form. "Little too late to beg." He chuckled, taking a step towards me.  "Jc... please." I started to feel weaker and my legs gave out from underneath me.

Once he was right in front he of me, he grabbed me by my messy, knotted hair and pulled me up, making me whimper and shake. "It's a shame none of them could see this. The love of their life dying in the hands of another vampire. So upsetting." He shook his head sarcastically.

"Goodnight natalie." He chuckled, before I felt an unbearable pain in my stomach. I looked down noticing red liquid pour out of my stomach and onto the floorboards. Something sharp got yanked out of my stomach and Jc let go of me, letting my body drop to the floor. Black spots circled my vision and everything started to become fuzzy.

Was this it? Am I really dying?

My eyelids started to get really heavy, letting only black cloud my vision before everything faded off into white...