Ch. 24: She's My Sister

Natalie's POV
•••
"Hey do you wanna talk about something?" I jumped when i heard the voice and turned around to find Calum and Ashton standing there. Shit.

I quickly try to change the subject.

"How did you guys get in here?" I asked, pulling my tank top down so it fully covered my stomach. "We're vampires. And don't try to change the subject." Ashton says in a serious tone.

"Guys, I'm fine, seriously." I tell them and add a fake chuckle. "No Natalie, your not fine. What were you thinking about?" Calum asked, clearly able to read my mind. That's the only reason why they're concerned...

"Nothing." I turn my gaze to the floor. "Natalie." Ashton says in a serious tone, looking me straight in the eyes.

He was about to say something else until the door opened and Michael came in. He froze when he saw our somewhat heated discussion.

"Oh...sorry but I need to talk to Natalie for a second." Michael says scratching the back of his head, awkwardly. Calum looked over at me and before he could say anything to stop me, I cut him off. "Yeah,sure."  I say before I walk out of the bathroom with him following behind me.

This doesn't mean that I'm actually going to talk to you, you liar.

Once I made my way out of the bathroom I saw Luke laying on the floor. "Oh he's so lazy. He's probably sleeping." I think to myself.

"Luke?" I giggled, lightly kicking his side with my foot. He didn't respond and his eyes were closed. "Luke?" I say a bit louder this time, getting down to his level. "Get up."

What the hell? Is he unconscious?!

"Luke!" At this point I was almost screaming his name and shaking his shoulders. "Michael what hap-" I turned around and stopped myself when I saw that Michael had pitch black eyes.

He balled his fist in anger and all of a sudden it got really hard to breathe...like there was a ton of pressure on ribs. "Michael...stop!" I chocked out, holding my chest. His expression changed into a more happier one...as if he was actually glad that he was putting me through this pain.

He started to approach me and I turned back to Luke. "Luke..please wake up!" I screamed, which was only hurting me more and made it that much harder to breathe.

I tried to get up but immediately dropped to the ground again because it was so hard to breath.  He chuckled to himself and came up to me, kneeling down my level.

"M-Michael...you're hurting me." I gasped as tears started to form in my eyes. "Oh Natalie..." He smiled as I started to feel dizzy and spots started to form in my vision.

"I'm not Michael." He spoke before everything went black.

•••
Aubrey's POV
•••
"Wakey, wakey Aubrey." Jc's voice spoke which broke me out of my dream filled sleep. 

Every once in a while I'll have a dream about the 5sos boys or about my little sister Natalie. I wish I had those dreams more often. I miss all of them so much...

I opened my eyes and find absolutely nothing different. I was still in a dark, cold, basement just like every day for the last year.

I immediately open my eyes and sit up to avoid getting a beating this early in the morning from being "lazy".

"Hi." I mumbled, looking up at him. He came up me and I closed my eyes, waiting for pain but I was surprised when I felt the chains loosen from around my wrist. I opened my eyes and he looked amused to see that I was expecting for him to slap me.