Ch. 29: Happiness or Regret

Calum's POV
•••
As I sat in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee I could hear footsteps race down the staircase from the living room. Setting the cup down, I walked into the living room to find Luke by the front door.

"Luke where are you going?" I asked, making him jump and turn around. "I..I um...I'm just getting a Starbucks for Nat." He told me.

"Okay, then how come Natalie isn't going with you?" I asked, suspecting that something was going on.

"She's just being lazy." He chuckled to himself. "Alright then." I rolled my eyes and watched him as he walked out of the front door.

I swear Luke is hiding something. Last night when Natalie went up to bed, Ashton and I went hunting and Luke said that he didn't want to go out with us. But then again he has been trying to get closer to Natalie..

Wait a second...

I sped upstairs to Luke's room and listened to see if I could hear if Natalie was awake or not. After hearing no movement, I turned the doorknob and opened the door. When I peaked my head in I saw Natalie sleeping peacefully in bed. I guess I was just getting a bit paranoid...

Right before I closed the door, I looked down and saw Natalie's clothes and Luke's jeans on the floor beside the bed. That's when I finally realized what had happened.

Hemmings is a dead man.

As quietly as I could, I closed the door and made my way down the hallway to Ashton's room.

With no notice, I opened the door and saw Ashton laying on his bed on his phone. "Dude have you ever heard of knocking." Ashton laughed, looking up at me. "Ashton, this is serious." I tell him, standing at the door.

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked.

"Well to make a long story short Luke and Natalie..." I trailed off, not really wanting to say it. But Ashton got the memo..

"Wait they fucked?" Ashton jumped up, getting out of the bed. "Yeah, that's why he didn't want to go hunting with us last night. He left earlier this morning to go get something but I swear to god if he went out to go get a pregnancy test..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence because I could hear the sound of the front door close.

Shuffling was heard in the hallway followed by a door closing.

"I'm gonna kill him." Ashton says, making his way toward the door. I swear to god I hope she's not pregnant.

*Luke's POV*

Once Natalie walked into the bathroom, the bedroom door opened and two very pissed guys walked in.

"Luke what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Calum yelled, as I jumped up from my spot on the bed. "W-w-what do you m-mean?" I stuttered as a lump formed in my throat. 

"You slept with Natalie last night when we weren't home. She might be pregnant and she's fucking fifteen years old!" Ashton growled.

"Guys please, i know that this wasn't supposed to happen but it did. She's in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test and all that we have to hope for is that she isn't pregnant. If she is...then we can find a way to make it work." I tell them in a low voice so Natalie couldn't hear us.

**
After a couple of minutes, I hear a voice.

"L-Luke..." I got up and walked over to the bathroom door, slightly knocking on it. "C-come in."

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. When I looked over at Natalie, she was leaned over the countertop, staring down. I took a deep breath as she sat upright and turned to look over at me.

"Luke...I'm pregnant"

***
Natalie's POV
***
I looked up at him waiting to get some type of response.

Finally he spoke up. "Nat, that's amazing. I'm so happy." He smiled brightly, wrapping his arms around me and embracing me in a hug.

I wasn't sure how to feel about this. I wasn't expecting for any of this to happen for at least another couple of years. But then again, this could be a lot better than I'm thinking. Does age really matter? I soon felt tears prick into my eyes. I didn't know wether they were tears of happiness or tears of regret....

I looked up and Luke and he looked down as me, noticing my tears. "Aww, Natalie it'll be okay. We'll find a way to make this all work." Luke comforted me.

"Luke...I'm fine." I looked down, avoiding eye contact with him. "Ash and Calum are outside. We should probably let them know." Luke told me.

"Will they get mad?" I asked. "Trust me they won't. If anything they would feel ecstatic." He smiled.

"Alright then lets go." I say, grabbing his hand. He opened the door and we both stepped out of the bathroom to find Ashton and Calum standing there.

"G-guys I....I'm pregnant." I nodded. Ashton and Calum both looked at each other before looking back at me. "Natalie, wow, that's great." Ashton smiled, coming over to me and giving me a hug.

"Let's postpone the party for tomorrow night. I think tonight we should celebrate this." Calum smiled. Ashton and Luke agreed.

"Guys if I can be honest, I kinda just wanna sleep for a little bit." I laughed. "Alright then sweetheart. Do you want us to stay here with you?" Luke asked.

"I kinda just wanna be alone right now honestly." I told them honestly.

"Okay. Love you." Luke smiled, kissing my forehead before he walked out of the room with Ash and Cal following behind.

I walked over to the bed and quickly got under the covers. Once I was starting to get comfortable I heard the sound of my phone buzzing. "What the fuck?" I grumbled, reaching over and grabbing my phone from off of the bedside table.

Unknown: Aw congrats on the pregnancy but you won't live long enough to see your own child. Did you really think that I forgot about you?

•••
What the hell is wrong with me? 😂
Also I just realized that you guys don't really know that much about me and I don't know that much about you guys either. So I thought that we could try something where you ask me something (it could really be anything honestly) but what ever you ask me, you have to answer yourself. Like if you asked me what my favorite color is, then you'd have to tell me what your favorite color is. I just wanna know you guys better cause friendship 😂
•••
December 19th, 2016
Word Count: 1130 words