Ch. 1: Kidnapped

Natalie's POV
•••

(Here's a pic of Natalie's outfit)

"Oh my gosh Jade I'm so excited!" I squeal, feeling butterflies in my stomach

"Oh my gosh Jade I'm so excited!" I squeal, feeling butterflies in my stomach. "I know, Same! But Luke is mine." My best friend Jade says as she twirls her hair with her finger.

I just laugh and look down at my phone. For those that might be confused as to why we're so excited, here's why. At the end of their tour, they agreed to do some meet and greets in the United States. Thankfully the pizza gods were happy so we were lucky enough that they were doing a meet and greet in our hometown! And that's how we wound up in a car on our way to the mall.

Jade synced her phone up to the car and Just Saying started to play  through the speakers.

You got a boyfriend
And he's a total loser
All your friends tell you that he's got not future
But they like me
Just saying
He barely takes you out
If he does he's late
And when the check comes, he always makes you pay
I'd never do that
Just saying
You should leave him
'Cause it really makes me sick
Just saying
Just saying
You don't need him
I'll help you get over it
Just saying
Just saying-

About midway through the song, Jade pulled into the mall parking lot where the meet and greet was being held. Jade is sixteen so she was able to drive us.

She found a parking spot and pulled into it before taking the keys out of the ignition. Jade let out a loud sigh. "Ready to go meet our future husbands?" She asks, looking over at me.

"Yes. Yes I am."  I said as a smile spread across my face. "Well let's go Hood." She smiled, hoping out of the car. I do the same as we link arms and skip through the parking lot, not giving a damn about who's watching.  Of course, since it was summer so it was pretty hot outside so we tried skipping faster to avoid being in the heat for too long. Once we got inside the mall we couldn't make it two feet in without hitting a line. "This can't be the line for the meet and greet right?" Jade asks to no one in particular.

A girl turns around and speaks up. "Yeah, it is. It's probably going to be a three or four hour wait." She has long blonde hair that goes past her ribs - which you could see btw - and wore a black crop top, denim short shorts, flip flops, and way too much makeup.

"Oh." Was all I could say. She just rolled her eyes and went on to talk to her friend. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Twitter, finding a way to spend my time while I waited to meet my idols.

****

"Oh my god Nat I can see them!" Jade squealed, tugging at my arm. I just smile as I finally see them - hugging and talking to fans. We were the last two that would be able to meet them but the wait is worth it.

I watched as security led one of the girls that was talking to Calum away. I couldn't help but to stare at him but I mean who wouldn't want to stare at Calum all day....

Suddenly Calum's gaze met mine and a smile spread across his face. I don't know why but I felt different, like butterflies in my stomach. I smiled and waved at him, and he returned the gesture. He turned to whisper something in Ashton's ear which made him turn his head in my direction. "Oh my god they looked at you Nat!" Jade squealed again. "Um, no they looked at me." The girl in front of us pipped in again, flipping her hair. Seriously I'm about to slap this slut.

I just try to ignore her and shortly after it was our turn to meet the guys.

•••
(Sorry that there's so many time skips this chapter)
•••
"I can't believe we actually met them!" I smiled as Jade began driving. "They couldn't stop staring at you. I swear Calum was literally eye raping you." Jade says. I just laugh at her comment and started to think. I mean, he was staring at me the whole time. Almost like in a creepy way. However I just let it slide and looked through the pictures that we got with them. 

It was pretty late at night as Jade pulled up into the driveway of my house. "Thanks Hemmings." I smiled, unbuckling the seatbelt and opening the car door. "No problem Hood." She smiled. We both laughed as I closed the car door and walked up to my house. My parents were out of town for a wedding and my brother is never home. He's probably doing drugs and getting laid right now.

I grabbed my house key from out of my pocket and unlocked the door, letting myself in before closing the door behind me.

Normally I would walk right into the kitchen and stuff my face with oreos but I wasn't hungry. Shocking.

I just walked upstairs to my room and stripped out of my clothes changing  into a sky blue muscle tank and grey sweatpants. I tossed my clothes into the hamper when I heard shuffling from downstairs.

I walked out of my room and stand at the top of the staircase. "Jade?! Is that you?" I call out, thinking that it's probably Jade since she has a key to the front door. After not hearing anybody, walked down the staircase to find no one there. I could be paranoid and check the whole house to see if any one was actually in the house but luckily I'm not paranoid and decided to go to bed. I walked back upstairs to my room again and immediately jumped into bed feeling too tired from today's events.

I felt myself slowly start to drift off to sleep as the comforter rested over my body. The last thing I remember is seeing the bedroom door slowly open and footsteps enter the room before I fell into darkness.

•••
Hola! So hi! I'm sorry that this first chapter sucked but I promise that it'll get better from here. I'll try to update as frequently as I can. Also I'd really appreciate it if you voted and commented giving feedback. Thanks, love ya x
•••
August 21st, 2016
Word Count: 1087 words