Part 10

Woohyun POV

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. I got dressed and found Rose in the kitchen cooking.

"Morning" she smiled as she fried up some eggs.

"Morning" I replied as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Hey! I can't cook if you keep holding me like this" she protested.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Okay" with a pout.

I sat at the table and waited until she brought the food over. When she had set both plates down, I grabbed her and pulled her on to my lap.

"What are you doing?" she squealed.

"I just wanted to hold my wife" I teased.

She hit my shoulder and blushed "We're not married yet."

"I know, but having you cook breakfast like this really makes it feel like we are" I smiled genuinely.

She leaned in closer to me and then kissed me on the lips taking me by surprise. "Saranghae, Yeobo" she said as she stood up and walked to the other side of the table.

I blushed beet red as my heart raced and I sighed happily "You really know how to catch a guy off guard."

"Don't like it?"

"Never said that" I smirked. As we ate our food, I couldn't help but think how great it would be to really be married to her and sighed.

"What's the matter?" she asked me concerned.

I know that I shouldn't rush things, but I can't stand the thought of having to wait to spend my life with her. "How would you feel if I asked you to elope with me?"

Rose POV

"Elope?" my eyes widened. "Are you being serious right now?"

"I've never been more serious in all my life" he responded. "I love you, Rose. I've been in love with you since the moment we met. I can't imagine living without you."

"Woohyun...."

"I know we should wait because of Sunggyu and Angela. We should consider my fans feelings as well" he obviously was thinking about this seriously.

"So you want to elope?"

"I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you and I don't want to have to wait forever just because I'm an idol."

After thinking about it for a little bit I said "Let's do it!"

He looked up at me in shock "Really?"

I smiled and blushed "Yes."

He ran over to me and gave me a hug "I promise I'll make you happy."

"I have one condition though."

"Anything" he responded.

"We have to have our parent's blessings."

Woohyun POV

"You want to get permission from our parents?"

"Yes" she nodded. "If they say it is okay, I'll elope with you right now."

I took a deep breath. "What if they say no?"

She kissed my cheek and said "If they say that we should wait, then I will respect their decision."

"Rose..."

"I want to be with you too, but I don't want our parents hating each other because we eloped."