Part 2

Rose POV

Ever since Angela asked me to do that article on her and Sunggyu, I've been extremely busy. I'm truly thankful that they trusted me to write the article for them, but now my boss wants me to cover every Kpop group that comes to the city. Not only that, but he has even sent me to Texas and Mexico just so that I can interview some groups.

Today was no different. I had just gotten home after a long flight back from Mexico City. SHINee had been performing there, so my boss thought it would be a good idea to send me as well.

I had just crawled into bed and started to doze off when my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Hi Rose!" Angela responded happily.

I looked up at the clock and groaned "Do you know what time it is?"

She giggled a little "Sorry."

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. I was just thinking of how much I missed you and decided to call. I'm sorry if I woke you. I keep forgetting about the time difference."

"Don't worry about it" I replied. "I'm still kinda adjusting to a time change too."

"Huh?"

"I just got back from Mexico City."

"Mexico City?!" she screamed.

"Yeah" I sighed. "My boss sent me to cover SHINee's concert there. I just got back."

"Wow! You must be so happy you get to travel to go and see Kpop groups now" she sounded excited for me. "And it's on the company's dime too!" she giggled.

"It'd be nicer if he'd let me have a break! I just got back but he has me covering B.A.P's concert too" I complained. "It's all your fault for having me do that article on Sunggyu and you!"

"I'm sorry" she nervously said. "I didn't realize it put you in a difficult position."

I mentally face palmed myself. "I'm sorry Angela. I shouldn't take it out on you. It's not really your fault. I'm just getting exhausted from all the work my boss is piling on."

"That's okay! You can always vent to me!" she happily said.

"Thanks" I chuckled a little. "By the way, how is everything going?"

"It's going well. My parents are coming out for a formal visit with his parents, so we've been getting a little nervous."

"How are the guys?"

"The guys?" she replied knowingly. "Woohyun is doing okay."

"I wasn't asking about him specifically" I quickly replied.

"I know" she giggled "but he's the one you were really inquiring about."

"You know me too well."

"What are friends for?" we both laughed.

We chatted for a little bit longer before ending the call. It really was great to hear from her. It lifted my spirits a bit and made me less stressed. I think I may actually survive this week now.

The next morning, I rushed to work to put the final details on the concert plan.

"June" I addressed one of my colleagues.

"Yes" she replied.

"You are going to be covering the left side of the stage."

"Okay" she smiled.

"Chris, you take the right side."

"Got it!" he answered enthusiastically.

"Now, here is the set list for the concert" I said as I handed them a piece of paper. "Make sure you focus on all their songs and not just the promotional tracks. Also, keep an eye out for any special fan services that they might do. Those are usually the best pictures to include in the article. Okay?"

"Yes!" they both replied.

"Rose!" the receptionist came into our meeting room.

"What is it?"

"You have a delivery" she smiled teasingly.

"I'll be right out" I replied and then said "Now both of you should check your equipment over one last time and make sure to bring plenty of extra film. Got it?"

"Yes!" they both shouted and we all left the meeting room.

I walked over to the reception desk and approached the delivery man. "Hello!" I smiled. "You were looking for me?"

"Are you Miss Rose Bush?" the delivery man asked.

"Yes, I am" I replied with a smile.

"I just need your signature right here" he said as he pointed to the delivery slip. I took the pen and quickly signed my name. "Thank you" he said as he handed me my copy. Then he tapped the long white box that he had placed on the reception desk and said "This is yours. Have a nice day."

My eyes widened in surprise. "Thank you!" I called after him as he left the building. "What am I going to do with this?" I mumbled to myself.

"Another package from your secret admirer?" the girls at the front desk teased.

"Guess so" I chuckled as I grabbed my package and brought it to my desk. "I wonder if it will be the same thing again" I mumbled as I carefully opened the box. My eyes widened as I they fell upon the contents.

"Wow!" my coworkers smiled. "Who are they from?"

The box was full of red roses. "I don't know" I replied. I picked up the card that came with the flowers and read it. 'A million roses could not compare to the beauty of the one Rose that is you.' My heart pounded in my chest. "So cheesy" I whispered to myself.

"What does the card say?" my coworkers asked.

"Same as always" I replied with a smile.

"Ohhh" they all sighed. 

"Wish we could find out who sent them" one commented.

"I know" I chuckled. "I've already tried to find out before, but whoever is sending them has told them not to give out their name. I hope someday I'll figure it out."

I really do want to know who is sending these gifts. They have been sending me flowers for months, but I still don't know who they are.

"Whoever it is, they must really like you" Chris commented dejectedly.

"Are you jealous?" I teased.

"What if I was?" he retorted. "Would you even care?"

"Chris..." I was surprised. I had been working with him for years, but had never seen him like this before.

"We should get back to work" he changed the subject. "We really need to be prepared for the concert." 

"Right" I replied automatically, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking about what he just said.

'Does Chris like me?'