Part 9

Woohyun POV

"That's right!" I started to laugh with her. "I almost forgot about that."

"That's why Myungsoo titled the picture 'My Lost Phone Found Me Love'."

"Yeah" I smiled remembering the pictures that Myungsoo had given me.

"Speaking of pictures" she pulled out an envelope and placed it on the table.

"Where did you get those?" my eyed popped out of my head. I thought they were in my bag.

"Himchan gave them to me" she replied.

I can't believe that he did that! "Rose..."

"Did Myungsoo take these too?" she asked.

"Yeah" I blushed. "He gave them to me before I left Seoul."

She picked up one of the pictures and looked at it. "He really is talented" she smiled.

"Yeah" I answered nervously. Why has it suddenly become so awkward between us?

She put the picture down and said "I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to talk back in New York." I looked up at her in surprise. "I've been so busy with work that I really haven't had time to focus on anything else. So when you showed up out of the blue and started confessing to me, I wasn't ready to deal with it all. I'm sorry."

"I really should have called first" I hung my head down. "I wasn't thinking about how you would react or how busy you might be. I was only thinking about myself. I'm really sorry, Rose."

"The truth is, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to deal with it. You were right. I was running away."

I looked up at her and asked "Why?"

Rose POV

"You already know what happened to Alex." He nodded solemnly. "Well, I've never really let anyone get close to me since he died. Actually, you were the first person I opened up to about him."

"You're still in love with him, aren't you?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm not."

"You're not?"

"When he died, I thought that I would never be able to forget him. I never thought that I would be able to love anyone else because I would always think of him. Then one day, I found myself smiling and laughing without feeling bad about it."

"What changed?"

"I had finally fallen in love again."

His eyes widened in shock for a moment, then he dropped his gaze and blushed. "Rose..."

"I was afraid" I interrupted him. "You already know what happened to Alex. I was afraid that something might happen to you too, so I pushed you away because I was scared of loosing the second man I've ever loved. I don't think I would be able to handle it if something happened to you too."

He stood up, walked over to me and wrapped me in his warm embrace. "Rose, I love you."

I began crying "I love you too, but I'm so afraid. What if something happens?"

"Then it happens" he said as he looked me in the eye. "You can't lock up your emotions just because you are afraid that I might get hurt." I looked up at him and he smiled. "If I get hurt.... I get hurt. Not loving me, isn't going to stop me from getting hurt. It will only hurt me more if I can't love you."

"Woohyun...."

Woohyun POV

I interrupted her with a kiss. "I love you Rose. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Tears fell from her eyes as she nodded. "I love you too" she sobbed.

I held her gently in my arms until her tears dried up. "So what happens now?" I asked as I looked down at her.

She looked up at me in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"Well.... we just confessed to each other" I said as my heart started to beat faster.

"Yeah" she blushed.

"Do you want to come back to Seoul with me?" I nervously asked.

"Now?" her eyes widened.

"You don't want to?"

She blushed again. "I was actually planning on going to Seoul next month to visit Angela" she confessed. "I think that they are planning to have the wedding around then too."

I held her tighter. "Should we make it a double wedding?" I teased.

She playfully hit me "No way! I'm not going to ruin their big day!" Then she blushed "Plus, I don't think the fans would like both of you getting married at the same time."

I was shocked into silence. She's already thought about marrying me? I smiled as I held her tighter again. "I love you Rose!" I screamed as she blushed some more.

"Woohyun" she shyly responded back. "How long can you stay?"

"I'm not sure. They gave us some time off so that Sunggyu and Angela could have their parents meet."

"So you have to go back soon" she pouted.

"Sunggyu said to come back once I've settled my feelings" I replied honestly. "I really should go back soon." She pouted a bit more. "I need to tell my boss about us, so that there won't be any problems later."

She blushed "What are you going to tell him?"

"That I have a girlfriend that I really love and intend to marry" I replied with a smile.

Rose POV

How can he be so straightforward like that?

"What about the fans?"

"I think that they will need some time to accept that I have a girlfriend. So we probably won't be able to get married right away." He thought for a moment before saying "What about your job?"

"My job?" I can't believe I forgot about that! What am I going to do? I thought for a moment before saying "I guess I'll have to quit."

Woohyun looked surprised. "You're going to quit? What about all the hard work you put in to get where you are? You're just going to walk away?"

"Well I can't very well continue to work there once they find out about our relationship. Plus," I blushed "I need to move to Seoul if we are going to get married."

Woohyun hugged me again. "I can't believe how happy I am right now. This isn't a dream, right?"

"This isn't a dream, Woohyun."

"I love you Rose" he said with a heartfelt smile.

"I love you too" I replied and he kissed me.