"Who's in love?" Percy asked, setting his tray next to Nico's and sitting with them.

"No one," Piper grinned.

"C'mon, you can tell me," Percy whined.

"It's not important," Nico told him.

"You too?" Percy pouted. "I thought you liked me."

"I do," said Nico, which caused everyone at the table, excluding himself and Percy, to snicker knowingly. "Oh, shut up."

"You walked into that one, di Angelo," Piper smirked.

"I'm sorry that I like people, then?"

"No, it's not that, Nico," Reyna laughed. "You two love each other, and it's so obvious."

"Well..." Percy pretended to stretch and swung his arm around Nico. "No arguments there. How about you di Angelo? Do you love me? I have no complaints if you do, you know."

Nico swatted his arm away. "Shut up, Percy."

"Love you too."

Nico froze, feeling heat flowing in his face once more.

"Damn it, Percy!" Nico folded his arms on the table and put his head into the gap in attempt to hide his blush, his forehead resting on the cold material of the table. "You can't just stay stuff like that!"

"I just said that I love you," Percy grinned, pleased with Nico's reaction.

All of Nico's friends watched him amusedly. He currently looked like a clump of midnight hair, splayed across the table and his folded arms.

"What?" Percy asked, completely acknowledging that he was the reason Nico was so flustered. "I can't say that I love you?"

Nico hummed in embarrassment, burrowing his head deeper into the safe haven that was his arms.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you-"

"Stop!" Nico whined, moving one of his arms and playfully pushing Percy away from him.

Percy, in response, took Nico's hand and placed a kiss on each one of his fingers, which earned catcalls from everyone at the table.

"Well, I knew that he liked him," Piper commented. "But I didn't know that he liked him that much."

"Well, I kissed him already," Percy bragged. "Three times."

Nico's head shot up from the table. "That was supposed to be a secret!"

"Oh, sorry, was it?" Percy asked. "'M sorry, Neeks."

"It's okay," Nico sighed.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on for a sec," Jason interrupted. "You kissed? Like, on the lips?"

"Yep," Percy grinned triumphantly.

"When?!"

"Last night," said Nico, in a defeated tone. "If you don't wanna hang out with me anymore, that's okay, I understand."

"No, I'm not saying that," Jason objected. "It's only... Why?"

"Well..." Nico scratched the back of his head. "I..."

This was the moment Reyna had been waiting for. The moment where Nico admitted that she was right.

"You guys were right, I like him."

"I freaking knew it, you little shit!" Reyna cheered.

"Yeah, yeah, Reyna," Nico said. "I was wrong, you were right. Get over yourself. Jesus Christ."

Percy raveled his arm around Nico's waist. Nico leaned his head on Percy's shoulder.

"Guys, Dr. Chiron is coming," Piper warned.

Percy revoked his arm from around Nico quickly and Nico lifted his head from Percy's shoulder, beginning to eat some of his now-lukewarm breakfast. Their anxieties had escalated in a matter of moments. They were certain that a nurse saw them or something and reported it to Dr. Chiron. Now they were in for it.

"Mr. di Angelo," said Dr. Chiron, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Nico turned around, slightly startled, to face the bespectacled man, whom was seated in his wheelchair.

"Yes, Dr. Chiron?" Nico hoped his voice didn't sound anxious or shaky.

"Good news, Nico," Dr. Chiron grinned. "Your state has improved impeccably in the matter of weeks since you arrived. We see your condition has improved, as you are eating and your suicidal tendencies have decreased remarkably."

"So you're saying...?"

"You will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow afternoon. You are free to spend the rest of the day packing your belongings."